The Student Room Group

My Girl Looks Clapped sometimes

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rainb11
Maybe it's not the girls fault. I bet she's well pretty. Maybe your package and brain are just broken.

Maybe you need to re-read what I said, my package is fully functional and ready at all times :smile: she still turns me on a lot when we get to it
Original post by Anonymous
Well you sound delightful pal, I'll bite.

Just break up with her if you aren't happy, if you aren't attracted to someone why be with then? Don't be a **** about it or to her though.

Nobody is perfect, Nobody looks amazing all the time, I'd suggest you grow up.

As I said, she is a 10/10 in other areas, hence why I'm with her. If I were going on looks alone I wouldn't be with her but I am not.
Original post by SMEGGGY
Yup. For some looks fade, or we just go off a partner. If you can't get a stiffy when you're in the mood, bro no choice but to ditch

Glad you're a guy who can understand this. So far, she still makes me hard when we get physical and sometimes when she looks peng for a party etc.
Original post by cheerIeader
break up with your gf. i’m beyond bored.

Haha good one :smile: x
even the peng girls look clapped a lot of the time tho

Yeah, that's what I mean, it just gets a bit monotonous but the love is there
if you're struggling to get it up now, its' only going to get worse, she not going to improve. check for t&a next time, don't just dive in blind or you'll end up among the flatlands again.

What's t&a?

Yeah I mean she looks nice is tall and has long legs, but quite flat and looks boyish except for her cute face and long hair. She can look good and then she can look really average. Her personality has me addicted though.
Not everyone looks 10/10 all of the time in a relationship which is something we all have to accept. My boyfriend has seen me fart, vomit and looking like I haven't slept for three nights while sitting in barrel of vodka which are obviously not my best looks but he still stays with me. Meanwhile I've seen him do all those things to do and I still think he is the most amazing thing in my life!! I think alot of guys don't really expect there to be such a big change between when us girls are dressed up and dressed down (it's amazing what a dress can do for your figure) so this kind of attitude means alot to me. But the point of this is is that I am not the most stunning girl in the world but in his words 'I'm the most stunning girl in HIS world'. That is the kind of attitude you need when looking for a girl friend. You mentioned in your first post all these wonderful things about your girlfriend which are part of the reason you fell for her! You don't fall in love with someone just because they are hot but because they are beautiful in other ways too!

Anyway I had a point to this but i'm half asleep so bye
Original post by Rainb11
Not going to lie that sounds terrible. If you're not attracted you should leave. No point letting her open up to you and **** if you' don't even find her attractive. It's not about looks, but they are helpful. You say you won't cheat and that you're surrounded by pretty girls but I feel by aknoweleging these pretty girls I feel you already know you want to leave the relationship because you're already attracted to other girls

I don't want to leave her, I love her but I'm not 100% attracted that's all
Original post by SoftGingerCat
Not everyone looks 10/10 all of the time in a relationship which is something we all have to accept. My boyfriend has seen me fart, vomit and looking like I haven't slept for three nights while sitting in barrel of vodka which are obviously not my best looks but he still stays with me.

You sound like a keeper :rofl:

Only joking
Original post by SoftGingerCat
Not everyone looks 10/10 all of the time in a relationship which is something we all have to accept. My boyfriend has seen me fart, vomit and looking like I haven't slept for three nights while sitting in barrel of vodka which are obviously not my best looks but he still stays with me. Meanwhile I've seen him do all those things to do and I still think he is the most amazing thing in my life!! I think alot of guys don't really expect there to be such a big change between when us girls are dressed up and dressed down (it's amazing what a dress can do for your figure) so this kind of attitude means alot to me. But the point of this is is that I am not the most stunning girl in the world but in his words 'I'm the most stunning girl in HIS world'. That is the kind of attitude you need when looking for a girl friend. You mentioned in your first post all these wonderful things about your girlfriend which are part of the reason you fell for her! You don't fall in love with someone just because they are hot but because they are beautiful in other ways too!

Anyway I had a point to this but i'm half asleep so bye

Yeah, everyone says I am out of her league looks-wise and people made mean comments especially my exes, but I think I don't deserve her as she's so lovely. I would be gutted if she left me. I've seen her pinged, drunk, fresh out of school after an 8 hour day and all of that. I still chose her so I'll try to be more forgiving about that.
Original post by HoldThisL
what were you aiming for other than *****iness

realness, lol
You're either a really bad troll or an ass who doesn't deserve his wonderful girlfriend.
Original post by MrMusician95
You're either a really bad troll or an ass who doesn't deserve his wonderful girlfriend.

I am actually really good to her, I post her, listen to her, support her, take her wherever she wants to go and when we're at parties where other girls are watching she likes me to make a fuss of her which I do. I talk to her for hours because she loves it. I love her and appreciate her good qualities I just acknowledge the waining of physical attraction or noticing things I didn't notice while I was in the infatuation stage.
I am actually really good to her, I post her, listen to her, support her, take her wherever she wants to go and when we're at parties where other girls are watching she likes me to make a fuss of her which I do. I talk to her for hours because she loves it. I love her and appreciate her good qualities I just acknowledge the waining of physical attraction or noticing things I didn't notice while I was in the infatuation stage.

I think you're just being super honest with people here, and a lot of people can't cope with that.

She's not going to be tidy 24/7. That's not realistic, but you know that already. It's balance. If you find yourself looking at her more and more often and thinking she looks a bit grim, then maybe time to look elsewhere. It's all about balance - do the fun times and the personality outweigh the fact she can look a bit of a mess at times?
Original post by Reality Check
I think you're just being super honest with people here, and a lot of people can't cope with that.

She's not going to be tidy 24/7. That's not realistic, but you know that already. It's balance. If you find yourself looking at her more and more often and thinking she looks a bit grim, then maybe time to look elsewhere. It's all about balance - do the fun times and the personality outweigh the fact she can look a bit of a mess at times?

Thanks for understanding me and what I mean, my ex was a near 10/10 in looks and I know its so shallow but it's taking some getting used to with someone else who isn't fully attractive to me physically - normally I don't go for tall skinny girls but to answer your question, the fun times and her personality massively outweigh her not so great looks so the more I think about it logically the more I realise I do love her and want to keep her. True not many people can handle the messy nature of this **** sometimes and live in la la land where everything is exactly as it 'should' be.
What's t&a?

tits and ass
I started a new relationship with a girl with a 10/10 personality, smart, intelligent and extremely funny and not bad looking at all...

But as time goes on, I see her sometimes looking clapped as hell, flattish bum, no tits and no waist and sometimes when she wears her glasses she looks like her mum, her mum is not hot.

I know this is so bad, but I do love her and love talking to her and spending time with her but has anyone else gone through this?

I'm surrounded by really pretty girls at sixth form but I never would cheat and I don't want to leave her but is it normal to feel a bit put off by your other halfs looks sometimes?

I fkin love this website
looool. it doesn't matter whether she's pretty or not right now, cuz in the future, beauty will fade away.
Are you looking at her more critically because of comments from your mates and exes? How were your 10/10 exes for personality, having a laugh, just getting on together? If they were all that, they wouldn’t be exes...
Yeah lol well i must say i am good looking and can get a lot of girls but she struck me in a way they didn't and i can look past the looking a bit ugly now and then but i just wondered if i am a ******** or if other people can relate lol

no offence, but most boys who think they're good looking and can get any girl usually isn't the case. Girls in general get more attention than boy. I'd tell your ego to calm down about and appreciate your girlfriend a bit more. I'm sure there are many times where you look clapped as well

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending