The Student Room Group

Masters loan repayment

Is my husband’s salary taken into account when being asked to repay a masters loan, or is it entirely my debt? Also, I have heard that any pension I receive in the future may be charged - how much pension can I receive before repayment amounts would be deducted? Thanks
Original post by Happyjan1
Is my husband’s salary taken into account when being asked to repay a masters loan, or is it entirely my debt? Also, I have heard that any pension I receive in the future may be charged - how much pension can I receive before repayment amounts would be deducted? Thanks

No it’s based just on your income

Hi there,

You can read about the repayments of a Postgraduate Masters Loan (PGM) here.

We would only take your income into account.

If you need any further information we would advise that you call our Repayments Team on 0300 100 0611, our lines are open Monday to Friday from 8.00 am to 8.00 pm and between 9.00 am and 4.00 pm on Saturday.

Thanks, Ashley.
Reply 3
Original post by SFE Ashley
Hi there,

You can read about the repayments of a Postgraduate Masters Loan (PGM) here.

We would only take your income into account.

If you need any further information we would advise that you call our Repayments Team on 0300 100 0611, our lines are open Monday to Friday from 8.00 am to 8.00 pm and between 9.00 am and 4.00 pm on Saturday.

Thanks, Ashley.

Thanks, that’s much clearer. Very helpful!
Thanks, that’s much clearer. Very helpful!

Hi there,

You're welcome 😊 If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks, Amy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending