The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

offers for 2020 entry yet? especially UoEdinburgh

hi, just wondering for those applying your 2020 entry to uni have you received any offers yet if you've submitted your Ucas? I know some of my friends have already got offers from Exeter and Manchester. In particular has anyone got any offers from Edinburgh yet?

I haven't submitted my UCAS yet but am stressed to do it soon in case my chances of getting into the uni I want (Edinburgh or Manchester) will be fewer if I leave it till November or later as places will already have been filled up..

pls help

Scroll to see replies

Edinburgh wait until the January deadline to make offers for most of their courses.

You don’t improve your chances of an offer by applying early - universities know how to ensure every application gets equal consideration
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 2
I got an unconditional offer from the University of Edinburgh 2 days ago, but I'm also an international student.
I got an unconditional last week (Scottish student).
I haven't got any offers
Original post by N.Smith1683
I got an unconditional last week (Scottish student).

Oh wow lucky
Just got one for physics
Reply 7
Daughter got an unconditional today. (Scottish student)
Reply 8
I apply for Bachelor of Architecture in 2020 intake, as an international applicant, is there chance to receive offer with the A Level results of ABB? Thanks.
Reply 9
Unconditional today for Economics and Mathematics (international student).
my son got unconditional for history at Edinburgh - international student already with the grades he needs
Reply 11
Hey, when did you submit your application? I submitted on 18th October and it's still showing 'Being Processed'. I am an international student too.
Original post by tintsTy
Hey, when did you submit your application? I submitted on 18th October and it's still showing 'Being Processed'. I am an international student too.

He submitted it on the 14th / 15th. What subject did you apply for?
Reply 13
Original post by expatmum
He submitted it on the 14th / 15th. What subject did you apply for?

I've applied for Artificial Intelligence program.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by tintsTy
I've applied for Artificial Intelligence program.

I think each department would go on it's own timetable as far as releasing offers is concerned
I received an offer from University of Edinburgh on October 31st. I applied for history and politics as an international student. I submitted my application on October 13th.
Reply 16
Original post by Ninahunter
I received an offer from University of Edinburgh on October 31st. I applied for history and politics as an international student. I submitted my application on October 13th.

Congratulations. conditional or unconditional? May I know the offered condition and your predicted? If you do not mind. Thanks. I am also an international applicant.
Original post by czw168
Congratulations. conditional or unconditional? May I know the offered condition and your predicted? If you do not mind. Thanks. I am also an international applicant.

I received conditions of two SAT subjects at 650 or above ( I indicated I was going to take subject test as opposed to APs as my schools does not offer them). I already completed my ACT exams. That being said, I met my SAT requirements between the time I applied and received an offer, so I suppose it will be unconditional when I send the scores via collegeboard. Best of luck with your application!
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Ballet
Daughter got an unconditional today. (Scottish student)

what course?
Reply 19
Original post by johnackerly
what course?

Maths

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending