The Student Room Group

Accenture Recruitment 2020

Hey everyone,

I was wondering what kind of traits Accenture looks for. I know a lot of bright students who played the 12 games by pymetrics and got pretty decent results, yet Accenture's recruitment system sent a refusal email within 10 minutes to all of them. Any idea what kind of traits they are particularly looking for?

Thank you for reading my question(s).

Scroll to see replies

Hi

I've moved this to our career forum where hopefully you can get some useful responses from people who've been through the process.
Reply 2
Original post by SarcAndSpark
Hi

I've moved this to our career forum where hopefully you can get some useful responses from people who've been through the process.

YHH that's what I'm trying to see as well.
Original post by stringsnchords
Hey everyone,

I was wondering what kind of traits Accenture looks for. I know a lot of bright students who played the 12 games by pymetrics and got pretty decent results, yet Accenture's recruitment system sent a refusal email within 10 minutes to all of them. Any idea what kind of traits they are particularly looking for?

Thank you for reading my question(s).

Hey, I got offered a grad role back in February. I think the two main things that they're looking for are:
- People who are genuinely interested in new tech
- People who are well rounded

i.e. out of the following two examples, I think they'd rather go for person 2.....

Person 1:
- Economics graduate, first class
- Banking intern

Person 2:
- Geography graduate, 2:1
- Sports social secretary
- Year abroad
- Volunteer experience
- Tech work experience
Reply 4
Hey, was wondering if Accenture has already closed their applications for 2020 graduate intake?
Reply 5
It just opened a day ago
Reply 6
Original post by okcajable123
Hey, I got offered a grad role back in February. I think the two main things that they're looking for are:
- People who are genuinely interested in new tech
- People who are well rounded

i.e. out of the following two examples, I think they'd rather go for person 2.....

Person 1:
- Economics graduate, first class
- Banking intern

Person 2:
- Geography graduate, 2:1
- Sports social secretary
- Year abroad
- Volunteer experience
- Tech work experience

Interesting, because I would go with the economics graduate all day of the week.
Reply 7
Hi, when do accenture start inviting for the online assessments? Sent my application when it opened but have heard nothing
Reply 8
Original post by ka0x0n
Hi, when do accenture start inviting for the online assessments? Sent my application when it opened but have heard nothing

Same, I read somewhere it could take anywhere between 7 - 14 days
Anyone been invited for the online assessment yet?
Reply 10
Original post by Gradscheme1.0
Anyone been invited for the online assessment yet?

still no invite for me!
Have people been invited for the online assessments yet?
Original post by PaulineM123
Have people been invited for the online assessments yet?

Hi, I received an email from Accenture the other day saying I had passed the online assessments and would get information about my assessment day in the next few days. When did you complete the online assessments because I had to wait quite awhile for a response from them? :smile:
Original post by Lauren996
Hi, I received an email from Accenture the other day saying I had passed the online assessments and would get information about my assessment day in the next few days. When did you complete the online assessments because I had to wait quite awhile for a response from them? :smile:

I only completed the assessments yesterday but not sure how that went. How many days would you say you waited before receiving the email? Plus what programme did you apply for?
I completed the tests on the 11th October, so I waited for around 2 weeks. You should recieve a feedback report in the next few days but that doesnt really tell you much. I applied for the Consulting Graduate Programme in Manchester.
I completed the tests on the 11th October, so I waited for around 2 weeks. You should recieve a feedback report in the next few days but that doesnt really tell you much. I applied for the Consulting Graduate Programme in Manchester.

Congratulations on making it past the assessments. 11th of October that’s a while ago and how long did it take for you to be invited to do the online tests? Does the report say your strengths and weaknesses? I also applied for the consulting programme for Manchester haha! Sorry for all these questions
Original post by PaulineM123
Congratulations on making it past the assessments. 11th of October that’s a while ago and how long did it take for you to be invited to do the online tests? Does the report say your strengths and weaknesses? I also applied for the consulting programme for Manchester haha! Sorry for all these questions

Thank you :smile: I think I waited about a week for an invite to the online test. Yeah it gives you your 3 top strengths and 1 less developed strength but it doesn't mention anything about how I did in the maths/data analytical area. No problem and good luck!
Thank you :smile: I think I waited about a week for an invite to the online test. Yeah it gives you your 3 top strengths and 1 less developed strength but it doesn't mention anything about how I did in the maths/data analytical area. No problem and good luck!

Anyone got invited for the online assessments for London? I applied on 5 October and still waiting to hear.
Reply 18
Guys I'm confused... I did the online assessments this morning and just got an email to say I have passed and will get an AC inviteIs there no other stage prior to AC?
Original post by stulfc
Guys I'm confused... I did the online assessments this morning and just got an email to say I have passed and will get an AC inviteIs there no other stage prior to AC?

Congratulations on getting the AC. No for Accenture I believe it’s the tests then AC after that. What programme did you apply for?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending