The Student Room Group

Is being a virgin really that bad?

I ended up falling for a guy who I thought was perfect, until he physically beat me up and I walked out of his life. But he left me feeling worthless, he said no man in his right mind would ever want to be with me because I am saving myself for marriage. That it’s the 21st century and on one gives a fu*** anymore and people just sleep around and that I need to experience what it’s like and stop being such a wuss. I believe in falling in love with someone’s mind and to love me for my intellect not Just for my body, You see I was raised both Christian and Muslim and I do believe that you should wait till marriage, but I wanted other people’s opinion is being a virgin that bad of a thing?. I respect others opinions but I truly believe that one day I’ll meet the right guy, who will value and respect my choice.

Scroll to see replies

Being a virgin isn't bad at all lol
I am saving my self for marriage as well I'm also a virgin.
I’m not religious AT ALL, but I’m still a virgin mostly because sex and relationships doesn’t interest me very much.
Every person is different have different values and different interest so NO there is nothing wrong at all with being a virgin, if you think the right thing is to wait then wait and don’t let someone tell you otherwise :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
I ended up falling for a guy who I thought was perfect, until he physically beat me up and I walked out of his life. But he left me feeling worthless, he said no man in his right mind would ever want to be with me because I am saving myself for marriage. That it’s the 21st century and on one gives a fu*** anymore and people just sleep around and that I need to experience what it’s like and stop being such a wuss. I believe in falling in love with someone’s mind and to love me for my intellect not Just for my body, You see I was raised both Christian and Muslim and I do believe that you should wait till marriage, but I wanted other people’s opinion is being a virgin that bad of a thing?. I respect others opinions but I truly believe that one day I’ll meet the right guy, who will value and respect my choice.

This is the mentality I hope my future wife has
There's nothing wrong with it at all :smile: and any guy that says you're not worth it if you won't sleep with him isn't worth you. And like you said, one day you'll meet someone who will respect your wishes and love you for you
Let’s just get this out of the way: there is nothing wrong with being a virgin and there is noting wrong if you aren’t one👍

I would like to get to know u better if you are okay with it
Reply 8
I’m not religious AT ALL, but I’m still a virgin mostly because sex and relationships doesn’t interest me very much.
Every person is different have different values and different interest so NO there is nothing wrong at all with being a virgin, if you think the right thing is to wait then wait and don’t let someone tell you otherwise :smile:

Thank you, I just left me feeling like I wasn’t normal because of what he said to me I’m glad it is a normal thing .
Reply 9
Original post by Iankelley000
I would like to get to know u better if you are okay with it

Original post by boods8897
There's nothing wrong with it at all :smile: and any guy that says you're not worth it if you won't sleep with him isn't worth you. And like you said, one day you'll meet someone who will respect your wishes and love you for you

Thank you
Let’s just get this out of the way: there is nothing wrong with being a virgin and there is noting wrong if you aren’t one👍

I agree
Anonymous #1 I would like to message you u want to talk in privet
That’s great I hope you find the right girl ^_^
I am saving my self for marriage as well I'm also a virgin.
That’s great I hope you find the right girl ^_^

I would like to get to know you better if you don't mind
This is the mentality I hope my future wife has

I wish you luck in your search
Anonymous #1 I would like to message you u want to talk in privet

I don’t really talk to people on here just posted an question that’s all
I don’t really talk to people on here just posted an question that’s all

ok thanks
Absolutely nothing wrong with being a virgin. It's your choice. It isn't anyone's place to judge you for it.
That guy was trash.
Personally I find it pretty ****ing miserable.
Original post by awkwardshortguy
Personally I find it pretty ****ing miserable.

Why?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending