Following random girls while in a relationship

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Isit wrong if your boyfriend follows a random girl on Instagram ?
username3590460
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yes
toonervoustotalk
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
not really imo
she may just be a friend
Olivibern
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I wouldnt want my boyfriend following strange girls but on the other hand my boyfirend would have to deal with me following other guys
It depends, if he follows celebs then no , if he follows female friends you know of then no, if he follows girls who arent celebs or lets just say insta famous and he might know them personally then yes
Frowlands
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
No, I wouldn't say so, he's allowed to have female friends and if he wants to follow a girl on Instagram I wouldn't think its a problem, it's not like he's cheating.
Jayfab
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Olivibern)
I wouldnt want my boyfriend following strange girls but on the other hand my boyfirend would have to deal with me following other guys
It depends, if he follows celebs then no , if he follows female friends you know of then no, if he follows girls who arent celebs or lets just say insta famous and he might know them personally then yes
(Original post by Frowlands)
No, I wouldn't say so, he's allowed to have female friends and if he wants to follow a girl on Instagram I wouldn't think its a problem, it's not like he's cheating.
Certainly would be cheating to me if he was getting off on them. The minute guys see these insta half naked girls they get a hard on. Why do you think they follow them ???? It's to get off on them ffs
Anonnorth
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Jayfab)
Certainly would be cheating to me if he was getting off on them. The minute guys see these insta half naked girls they get a hard on. Why do you think they follow them ???? It's to get off on them ffs
For me it would definitely be cheating and works both ways .. both for males and females.
If you are in a relationship then respect your partner and concentrate on them not following and flirting with other people or get out of your relationship.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (344)
34.75%
No (646)
65.25%

Watched Threads