The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by coolgamer
Hey, I submitted my application recently. I think we should hear from them after the deadline.
There are some info about the interview on the website. The Assessment Centre will run during early November.
Good luck :smile:

Ohhh good to hear.... I was getting worried... Good luck to you too
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
Hey.. I also applied for 2020 January entry and have received an interview from queen mary. Have you heard anything back from them?
Reply 3
Original post by Rosh20
Hey.. I also applied for 2020 January entry and have received an interview from queen mary. Have you heard anything back from
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Seunf34
Hi I have not heard anything back.

I haven’t heard anything back from them either
Hi I have an interview for Queen Mary’s January intake? Anyone heard anything?
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Hi I have an interview for Queen Mary’s January intake? Anyone heard anything?

Hi Yes I have an interview on the 6th Nov.
Reply 7
Original post by Rosh20
Hey.. I also applied for 2020 January entry and have received an interview from queen mary. Have you heard anything back from them?

hey my interview is on the 6th Nov, anyone know what questions might be asked?
Not sure about the QMU interview questions is anyone knows please let me know! And does anyone know about the written complement...my interview is on the 8th
Reply 9
The deadline has already passed for the January intake :frown:
Reply 10
Original post by RJadran
hey my interview is on the 6th Nov, anyone know what questions might be asked?

I have my interview on the 7th, good luck to you
Original post by Seunf34
Original post by Rosh20
Hey.. I also applied for 2020 January entry and have received an interview from queen mary. Have you heard anything back from

No not yet.... still waiting... when did you apply?
Yh

Original post by Sweetie1990
No not yet.... still waiting... when did you apply

If you haven’t been offered an interview by now. It unfortunately means your application has not been successful as interview dates are from 6-8th nov
Reply 13
Original post by Sweetie1990
No not yet.... still waiting... when did you apply?

Applied in September for 2020 entry.
Reply 14
I have read in a PDF document of QM.. it says 80 people will be selected for interview and 60 people will get the offeres but this can change every year according to how many people are applying.

The interview.. is it only a short scenario test and a 25 minutes of panel interview? Please let me know
Original post by Rosh20
I have read in a PDF document of QM.. it says 80 people will be selected for interview and 60 people will get the offeres but this can change every year according to how many people are applying.

The interview.. is it only a short scenario test and a 25 minutes of panel interview? Please let me know

i've heard that there are 45 places this year?

i think so, that's what it said in the email
Could you post a screenshot of the email ? I never got that, my interview is tomorrow.
When I spoke to someone I think they said around 52 or 50 places but then again like previously said I think it varies every year. If you’ve had the interview and you please let me know how it goes!! Mine is on 8th
Reply 18
There is a 15minutes scenario written test and then 20minutes of panel interview. All basic questions about PA and yourself. It went well.

goodluck guys whoever doing your interview today and tomorrow.
I’m glad it went for yourself! Thank you and good luck to everyone else!

Latest

Trending

Trending