The Student Room Group

J.P. Morgan Work Experience 2020

Let's all chat about the applications and further stuff

Scroll to see replies

reserving my space for when i apply later today :smile: !
I did so bad on the video interview I just got so perplexed by the question and there was so much pressure **** I aint getting in this year why did I even try
Reply 3
Original post by Varun_17
I did so bad on the video interview I just got so perplexed by the question and there was so much pressure **** I aint getting in this year why did I even try

Video interview?
I didn't get that, instead i got a series of questions like how it was last year

Original post by computersaysyes
reserving my space for when i apply later today :smile: !

Hmm, what do you mean?
Reply 4

what are the stages to applying. do you upload a cv, then answer a few supplementary questions then answer questions on video? do you get to prepare for these or are they all unseen
Reply 5
Original post by moyon
what are the stages to applying. do you upload a cv, then answer a few supplementary questions then answer questions on video? do you get to prepare for these or are they all unseen

I have started applying. On the linked page you don't need a cv to apply. After that it's just a series of questions asking you where you went to school and why you want to take part in the work experience.
Original post by briana2585
Video interview?
I didn't get that, instead i got a series of questions like how it was last year

Hmm, what do you mean?

I applied for London and after my 4k word question I got 2 questions as an interview.
Original post by moyon

everything's unseen.
Reply 8
I applied for London and after my 4k word question I got 2 questions as an interview.

Oh what were the questions that you got?
Reply 9

4k words?!!! applications literally opened at 1 am arent they expecting a bit too much
Reply 10
Have any other year 10’s applied? My son applied and uploaded cv and has to do a video interview after school. Is the video pre-recorded?
Original post by VJF
Have any other year 10’s applied? My son applied and uploaded cv and has to do a video interview after school. Is the video pre-recorded?

Hi, I'm in year 12, so only a couple years older, and relatively new to all of this! I am 99% sure the video is pre- recorded.
For the application, do you add a file for the CV part and if so what are you meant to write? Sorry I am new to this application process and a bit confused about what I need to do... Any help would be really appreciated!
What are you guys going to wear for the video interview? it says smart so i’m just wearing a white shirt... idk though aha
Reply 14
Original post by computersaysyes
Hi, I'm in year 12, so only a couple years older, and relatively new to all of this! I am 99% sure the video is pre- recorded.

Thank you and good luck !
Original post by briana2585
I have started applying. On the linked page you don't need a cv to apply. After that it's just a series of questions asking you where you went to school and why you want to take part in the work experience.

Ah so you don't apply with a CV then?
Original post by VJF

Sorry to bother you, what did he include in his CV? Was there a word limit?
Reply 17
anyone mind sending a example cv?
Reply 18
Original post by Katey Matey
Sorry to bother you, what did he include in his CV? Was there a word limit?

Hi, His CV included a personal statement, schools attended, GCSE subjects that he is taking and hobbies. Pretty standard and fairly brief as he’s only 14. He wrote in on word and uploaded it . Good luck x
Reply 19

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending