The Student Room Group

Can I buy sex toy from Bondara at 16?

The policy, I think, from Bondara is that you have to be 18 years or above to order such a sex toy from their website.

Lovehoney is 16 and above, which I am. I'm nearly 17.

However, do they check card payments to see whether I'm under 18 or not?

I know some of my friends have got away with it but I have an Under 19's account, and would rather get my products from Bondara as they're cheaper and have much cheaper delivery to arrive by next day.

Please help!
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
The policy, I think, from Bondara is that you have to be 18 years or above to order such a sex toy from their website.

Lovehoney is 16 and above, which I am. I'm nearly 17.

However, do they check card payments to see whether I'm under 18 or not?

I know some of my friends have got away with it but I have an Under 19's account, and would rather get my products from Bondara as they're cheaper and have much cheaper delivery to arrive by next day.

Please help!

It also says 'or have the legal right to possess adult products in your area or community.' Someone clarify this for me please!
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
It also says 'or have the legal right to possess adult products in your area or community.' Someone clarify this for me please!

Plus, the government said this in response to a petition for legalising sex toys for 16 year olds: "There aren't any legal age restrictions on buying sex toys in the UK, so we're not sure what action you'd like the UK Government or Parliament to take."
Reply 3
They won't know or care.

Could make life easier for yourself and get them from Amazon.
Reply 4
Original post by Drewski
They won't know or care.

Could make life easier for yourself and get them from Amazon.

As long as they won't know or care, I don't mind. I know they do discreet packaging anyway.

Plus, the reason I'm buying from Bondara is because I've got a big discount right now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending