The Student Room Group

J.P. Morgan Work Experience 2020

Scroll to see replies

Original post by briana2585
I didn't finish the application lol, sorry for the misunderstanding.

I'm acc bare confused, I am about to click on the video interview thing. What should I expect? Mixed responses everywhere smh
Original post by ScumGang
I'm acc bare confused, I am about to click on the video interview thing. What should I expect? Mixed responses everywhere smh

Same. Just checked last year’s thread and they were saying when you click video interview, it takes you to an essay thing? Need to know whether to get out of my pyjamas and put a shirt on lol
Original post by honeydukes01
Same. Just checked last year’s thread and they were saying when you click video interview, it takes you to an essay thing? Need to know whether to get out of my pyjamas and put a shirt on

Ayt here's what we're going to do. You go first and then report back. I think this is the best method.
Original post by ScumGang
Ayt here's what we're going to do. You go first and then report back. I think this is the best method.

Nice try haha. Also don’t know whether to even bother spending time doing this, as someone further up the thread said the system doesn’t let you submit unless you’ve been to a JP event before? So confused rn
I've never been J.P. Morgan before so I just clicked the first box which said something on the lines of 'Work Experience - London' - I think it was an error
Because I don't think you have to have gone before - most of my friends did the same thing
Original post by neha6780
I've never been J.P. Morgan before so I just clicked the first box which said something on the lines of 'Work Experience - London' - I think it was an error

Did you have a video interview? How many qs were you asked?
Original post by gaminghoodwink
no it did not
Is this the same for everyone else

I just clicked the first box
Did you have a video interview? How many qs were you asked?

2 questions
Original post by neha6780
2 questions

Were they the kinds of qs you can prepare for?
@neha6780 hope that doesn't reflect badly on you when they discover you lied!
Were they the kinds of qs you can prepare for?

nope not really plus you only have 1 minute or something to answer them so they don't need to be long at all
Original post by DJTrump
@neha6780 hope that doesn't reflect badly on you when they discover you lied!

i did the same thing lol, we weren't trying to lie - there was just no other option available
I literally had no other option because otherwise my application wouldn't submit
@HiralGalaiya haha - I'm just pulling your leg. I'm sure they'll realize when all 1200 applicants claim they did Work Experience last year, in spite of only 90 people showing up lol.
I think it was an error on their behalf because it said we had to tick at least one option but it didn't say before that we had to have participated in an event at J.P. Morgan previously
Would've probably been worthwhile sending them an email as well.
Original post by DJTrump
Would've probably been worthwhile sending them an email as well.

have you done something with them before?
how many applicants for how many places?
@neha6780 Yup - work experience last year.

@moneymanJPM - last year, it was 90 places from 1200 applicants.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending