The Student Room Group

Boris Johnson What a git!

Ha ha Bojo the clown running your toff mouth and for what? Do or die? Well you didnt "do" did ya? So your credibility is a little precarious now isnt it!

Scroll to see replies

Please do not call Mr Johnson a clown. Have some respect for a profession that has a long tradition.

As for credibility, he never had any, and is the worst Prime Minister ever.
Reply 2
Original post by barnetlad
Please do not call Mr Johnson a clown. Have some respect for a profession that has a long tradition.

As for credibility, he never had any, and is the worst Prime Minister ever.

Haha fair enough buddy! He isnt a patch on Joaquin Phoenix's joker 🤣
Original post by barnetlad

Very nicely done :smile: PRSOM
He did do, he made the EU reopen the withdrawal agreement, he secured a deal and renainer parliamentarians blocked him at every single turn.

Hes not to blame
Reply 5
Original post by Burton Bridge
He did do, he made the EU reopen the withdrawal agreement, he secured a deal and renainer parliamentarians blocked him at every single turn.

Hes not to blame

"Do or die" and he hasnt done either
Original post by jay111a

So you wish that he were to commit hari kari because parliament has blocked his efforts?
I'm no great BoJo fan but let's be a little realistic about the situation.
Reply 7
Original post by ColinDent
So you wish that he were to commit hari kari because parliament has blocked his efforts?
I'm no great BoJo fan but let's be a little realistic about the situation.

Despite being prone to taking things literally, obviously i don't want someone to kill themself but he really shouldn't make stupid promises full of hyperbole, I mean I cant even promise to go across the room to knock the light off, because I could theoretically drop down dead before I get there, the guy is a dangerous moron on an ego trip who puts his career before his country.
Original post by jay111a

Well I say he did do but he hasn't died. The only reason brexit is not started is because of a undemocratic parliament who are blocking a general election because they know they are going to suffer the wrath of the people.
Reply 9
Boris Johnson is standing up for the majority of voters, against an out of touch parliament that seems determined to prolong this painful process forever or derail Brexit. The opposition has no respect for democracy and therefore knows it's facing punishment at the next general election, which is why it won't allow one. It's contemptible in my opinion.

Boris Johnson has been brilliant throughout this.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 10
Well I say he did do but he hasn't died. The only reason brexit is not started is because of a undemocratic parliament who are blocking a general election because they know they are going to suffer the wrath of the people.

That is because leaving the EU is the stupidest idea on the history of the UK / Great Britain ever. And when all these people who voted for it who have no idea what they were actually voting for are having to remorgage their house because the NHS has been privatised and they need a life saving operation or they are having bother with their employers but all their workers rights are gone, I hope each and everyone of them has the decency to apologise. My soon has life threatening complex needs and his life is at risk because people dont like rules from the EU, rules that have raised the standards of living in this country over ther last 40 odd years, or people who are sick of "foreigners taking all our jobs" I dont know a single person who winges about that who didnt get a job because someone from the EU got it! And even if that is true, if I can come from none affluent family and go on to get multiple degrees so can anyone else and then they can get the jobs that "foreigners" are allegedly taking! They dont like all the nurses from the Philippines, get off their arses and get a nursing degree! if I can do it from a poor background with mental health problems so can anybody else. So dont you give me that **** that parliament is doing wrong because they are trying to save this country from it's own ignorance and prejudice. Just wait until all the supermarket shelves are empty and your having to eat the family dog for Christmas dinner! Unless your a rich guy and you dont give a **** about normal none rich people?
Reply 11
Original post by Pencil
Boris Johnson is standing up for the majority of voters, against an out of touch parliament that seems determined to prolong this painful process forever or derail Brexit. The opposition has no respect for democracy and therefore knows it's facing punishment at the next general election, which is why it won't allow one. It's contemptible in my opinion.

Boris Johnson has been brilliant throughout this.

Yeh brilliant, just lies to the queen, no problem there like, Boris doesn't care about any of this, the only reason he supported leaving in the referendum was to advance his own career. Leaving the EU is idiotic and it will lower the standard of living in this country.
The issue with parliament is that it is great at telling us what it doesn’t want, but not what it does.
Reply 13
Original post by Andrew97
The issue with parliament is that it is great at telling us what it doesn’t want, but not what it does.

You are bang on with that one buddy, 😉
Original post by jay111a
That is because leaving the EU is the stupidest idea on the history of the UK / Great Britain ever. And when all these people who voted for it who have no idea what they were actually voting for are having to remorgage their house because the NHS has been privatised and they need a life saving operation or they are having bother with their employers but all their workers rights are gone, I hope each and everyone of them has the decency to apologise. My soon has life threatening complex needs and his life is at risk because people dont like rules from the EU, rules that have raised the standards of living in this country over ther last 40 odd years, or people who are sick of "foreigners taking all our jobs" I dont know a single person who winges about that who didnt get a job because someone from the EU got it! And even if that is true, if I can come from none affluent family and go on to get multiple degrees so can anyone else and then they can get the jobs that "foreigners" are allegedly taking! They dont like all the nurses from the Philippines, get off their arses and get a nursing degree! if I can do it from a poor background with mental health problems so can anybody else. So dont you give me that **** that parliament is doing wrong because they are trying to save this country from it's own ignorance and prejudice. Just wait until all the supermarket shelves are empty and your having to eat the family dog for Christmas dinner! Unless your a rich guy and you dont give a **** about normal none rich people?

:rofl: And the mask slips.

I'm not in the mood tonight, to completely debunk all that total rubbish.
Reply 15
:rofl: And the mask slips.

I'm not in the mood tonight, to completely debunk all that total rubbish.

I can honestly say that I wish you could and would, backed up with empirical evidence because I am really scared and alarmed.
Original post by jay111a
Despite being prone to taking things literally, obviously i don't want someone to kill themself but he really shouldn't make stupid promises full of hyperbole, I mean I cant even promise to go across the room to knock the light off, because I could theoretically drop down dead before I get there, the guy is a dangerous moron on an ego trip who puts his career before his country.

Like Jeremy Corbyn, I don't disagree but BoJo is more commited to delivering brexit.
Reply 17
Like Jeremy Corbyn, I don't disagree but BoJo is more commited to delivering brexit.

I mean I cant disagree with you on that I really cant but two things I will say, JC hasn't had the opportunity to make good on his promises and yeh they look good on paper but are probably abit farfetched AND I'd trust JC over boris any day. I'd feel safer with David Cameron or Teresa May back rather than Boris
Original post by jay111a
I mean I cant disagree with you on that I really cant but two things I will say, JC hasn't had the opportunity to make good on his promises and yeh they look good on paper but are probably abit farfetched AND I'd trust JC over boris any day. I'd feel safer with David Cameron or Teresa May back rather than Boris

I would back the chuckle brothers over either BoJo of JerCor but as it stands us leaving the EU is very important to me and the more likely of the 2 to actually do that is Mr Johnson, when we've left ( and JC has been ousted from Labour alongside all of his cronies) then I will be able to go back to supporting and voting for Labour.
Reply 19
I would back the chuckle brothers over either BoJo of JerCor but as it stands us leaving the EU is very important to me and the more likely of the 2 to actually do that is Mr Johnson, when we've left ( and JC has been ousted from Labour alongside all of his cronies) then I will be able to go back to supporting and voting for Labour.

why do you want to leave? I really want someone to give me some good reasons for it? because no matter how much research I do or who I ask nobody can give me any, I understand that people don't want our laws made in Brussels but if the alternative is the Tories then I will back the EU every time because I dont trust them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending