The Student Room Group

Crimes

Is talking about a crime on a forum but not once admitting it going to get a person it trouble ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jordandavies111
Is talking about a crime on a forum but not once admitting it going to get a person it trouble ?

Depends what you have done. If you feel guilty and you did something wrong, just talk to someone close and discuss with them.
Original post by thelocalkid
Depends what you have done. If you feel guilty and you did something wrong, just talk to someone close and discuss with them.

I mean If I was to talk about a robbery, murder for example on a forum am I going to be investigated just for talking about it.
Reply 3
I mean If I was to talk about a robbery, murder for example on a forum am I going to be investigated just for talking about it.

No. Even if they tried they couldnt.
No.

Not unless you mention people's names while the police are still investigating.
Or give so many specific details that most members of the public don't know about and brag about how clever the culprit is to get away with it- suggesting that you are the criminal responsible.

You can talk about anything you want as long as you don't mention specific details like location, names etc.
You can talk about anything you want as long as you don't mention specific details like location, names etc.

So for example as a child a guy kissed his cousin or a guy punched his cousin that’s not admitting a crime is it ?
So for example as a child a guy kissed his cousin or a guy punched his cousin that’s not admitting a crime is it ?

A guy kissed his cousin? Alright, how old is that guy and how old is the cousin? There is nothing wrong with kissing even if they're cousins as long as they're both in adult age (18) and no one is forcing no one.
I se

A guy kissed his cousin? Alright, how old is that guy and how old is the cousin? There is nothing wrong with kissing even if they're cousins as long as they're both in adult age (18) and no one is forcing no one.

I seen on here a guy said he kissed his cousin when he was 11 and his cousin was 9 but he didn’t say it was him he just said a guy
I se

I seen on here a guy said he kissed his cousin when he was 11 and his cousin was 9 but he didn’t say it was him he just said a guy

There’s nothing wrong with a kiss as long as no one is forcing no one. That kiss could be showing her he love her as a family.
So you can talk about a crime and say a guy did it and you can’t get in any trouble as you aren’t admitting ?
So you can talk about a crime and say a guy did it and you can’t get in any trouble as you aren’t admitting ?

Yes, you cannot just get in trouble like that. If it’s that something really bad and a threat to anyone then someone will track you down even if you’re using TOR browser. And you know who that someone is, don’t you?
Yes, you cannot just get in trouble like that. If it’s that something really bad and a threat to anyone then someone will track you down even if you’re using TOR browser. And you know who that someone is, don’t you?

I see what you mean. I seen on the Reddit forum people talking about sibling experimenting when they were young aged but they weren’t saying it was them they were saying “someone I know” or “a guy” they can’t get in trouble for that ?
I see what you mean. I seen on the Reddit forum people talking about sibling experimenting when they were young aged but they weren’t saying it was them they were saying “someone I know” or “a guy” they can’t get in trouble for that ?

Don't mention any specific details and you're safe amigo.
Don't mention any specific details and you're safe amigo.

What would he specific details ?
Original post by Anonymous
What would he specific details ?

Names, location, address, number, etc
Original post by Nihtif
No. Even if they tried they couldnt.

Why is that ?
Reply 17
no
Original post by eez
no

How do you know ?