The Student Room Group

GSK Future leaders programme-2020

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 0le
Got sent my rejection email. No great surprise.

Sorry to hear that. When did you get a rejection email?
Anyone got an email saying the assessment day has been moved to 14 Nov if you are successful we will contact you at least 10 days in advance ? i applied for commercial - Consumer health.
Original post by Gradscheme1.0
Anyone got an email saying the assessment day has been moved to 14 Nov if you are successful we will contact you at least 10 days in advance ? i applied for commercial - Consumer health.

Nope, I haven’t got that email.
Original post by Lippieart
Nope, I haven’t got that email.

You applied for which role?
Original post by Gradscheme1.0
You applied for which role?

Global ethics and compliance
For those that have done the online job simulation, are the numerical, video and verbal questions all mixed? Or do you answer all numerical questions before moving to the video questions.

Don't want to be caught off guard, thanks!
Original post by ❃ Stardust ❃
For those that have done the online job simulation, are the numerical, video and verbal questions all mixed? Or do you answer all numerical questions before moving to the video questions.

Don't want to be caught off guard, thanks!

All mixed
Has anyone received an email yet? I have received three emails telling me that they are still reviewing all applications and I do not know why they keep sending these emails. The latest email I got today read:
Hi,

Thank you again for taking the time to apply to GSK it’s great to hear you’re interested in helping millions do more, feel better, live longer.

Due to a high number of candidates, we are still in the process of reviewing all applications.

We will update you further on the progress of your application within following weeks, but no later than at least two weeks before the assessment date. In the meantime, if you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,
GSK Early Talent Recruitment
Reply 48
Hi ,I have been receiving these emails too. I noticed I get one a day or 2 after I sign into workday to check the application status . I applied for regulatory flp .what did you apply for?
Original post by Kechy87
Hi ,I have been receiving these emails too. I noticed I get one a day or 2 after I sign into workday to check the application status . I applied for regulatory flp .what did you apply for?

I applied for FLP Global ethics and compliance. I don't think signing into workday has anything to do with it tho.
Reply 50
I really hope all of you get to the assessment centre. I wasn't so upset about the rejection news because I knew after my video simulation interview that I had fecked up. It wasn't a terrible interview but because of the demand, everything has to just be to such a high standard.

Make sure you guys keep applying to other roles, don't wait around for GSK. (I guess thats obvious but yeah). Good luck.
Original post by 0le
I really hope all of you get to the assessment centre. I wasn't so upset about the rejection news because I knew after my video simulation interview that I had fecked up. It wasn't a terrible interview but because of the demand, everything has to just be to such a high standard.

Make sure you guys keep applying to other roles, don't wait around for GSK. (I guess thats obvious but yeah). Good luck.

That’s so kind of you. Thanks a lot and good luck to you as well.
Original post by 0le

That is so kind of you! Thanks a lot and all the best
Reply 53
Original post by 0le

Thanks so much. I wish you all the best.
Did anyone apply for Commercial Management - consumer healthcare FLP?
Anyone heard back yet?
I’m still waiting for my rejection.

Anyone heard back yet?
Reply 57
Anyone heard back yet?

no , not me
Original post by Hockeyplayer1990
I’m still waiting for my rejection.

C’mon you have to be positive. What makes you think you will get rejected?
I have just received a fourth email telling me that they are still considering my application. Anyone else received the email?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending