The Student Room Group

Deloitte 2020 Applications

Scroll to see replies

Original post by duosphin
has anyone else done the job stimulation? I applied for audit and I found it really difficult, some of the questions were so weird :/

Hi! I've just received an invite to the job simulation - I've applied for Audit and Assurance, specifically Public Audit in Manchester. Just wondering if you could offer some general support and guidance for it. What were the video questions like? I hear they're case-study based not competency-based? Thanks and good luck for your application!
Original post by ccrystalclear
Hey, where did you find your feedback report? I can't seem to find it anywhere and it's driving me insane.

Your feedback report from the IOA should be on the email you received after completing the assessment. Other than that, you'll be able to find it in your message centre when you log into your account! Good luck!
Hey guys, I completed the immersive online test, the day before yesterday but haven't heard anything back from Deloitte yet. I believe they get back to people within 48 hrs confirming if you have failed or passed. Has anyone had to wait longer?
Original post by Davina_Rehal
Hey guys, I completed the immersive online test, the day before yesterday but haven't heard anything back from Deloitte yet. I believe they get back to people within 48 hrs confirming if you have failed or passed. Has anyone had to wait longer?

I haven't heard back yet and i did mine on sunday.
Original post by Alvizzzzle
I haven't heard back yet and i did mine on sunday.

Ah ok, great! hopefully we both passed :smile:
Ah ok, great! hopefully we both passed :smile:

Fingers crossed. What scheme and area did u apply for?
Fingers crossed. What scheme and area did u apply for?

Strategy & Operations - Monitoring, what about you?
Reply 67
Hey, what did you apply for and was there an assessment centre in the process?

Hey! I’m in tax consulting.
There wasn’t an AC for me, no. Just a final stage assessment which was a live video interview with an Associate Director.
Strategy & Operations - Monitoring, what about you?

I applied for strategy, analyst and m&a-monitor. Is yours a summer internship?
how long after the job simulation do you hear back from them?
Original post by orpswayfair
how long after the job simulation do you hear back from them?

They say it's up to 3 weeks
Original post by GradSchAppl
They say it's up to 3 weeks

Thank you!
Reply 72
Original post by student754
HR applications London. You?

hey, I applied for the same thing. after completing the online job simulation did you get this email: "We have successfully received your interview for Technology Consulting Graduate Job Simulation 2019." I don't understand why it is saying tech, not human capital?!
Original post by job124
hey, I applied for the same thing. after completing the online job simulation did you get this email: "We have successfully received your interview for Technology Consulting Graduate Job Simulation 2019." I don't understand why it is saying tech, not human capital?!

Yeh don't worry! Technology consulting is overhead job line but human capital, technology etc is within that
I did job simulation more than a month ago but haven't heard anything, anyone else?
Reply 75
Original post by mediocreman12
I did job simulation more than a month ago but haven't heard anything, anyone else?

Same. I did the job simulation 9/9/19 and haven't heard anything since
what degrees do you all do?
I studied history at Durham and applying for cyber risk grad scheme
what were the questions for the video interview
Reply 79
When is the deadline for applying?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending