The Student Room Group

Banking law problem question

I was wondering if anyone knows how to set out a problem question in relation to the material alteration of cheques
Reply 1
do you have banking law by EP Ellinger? There is a chapter on cheques with case law
Reply 2
Original post by errrr99
do you have banking law by EP Ellinger? There is a chapter on cheques with case law

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
That's my source of information but I was wondering what the layout would be. Do you have any guidance on how to tackle one?
Reply 3
I'm not very experienced, although I love banking law, but any advice from people better than me would probably need to see the question!
I might advise like this: read the chapter, read the cases, check which facts of those cases match the facts in your problem question, then use those cases to give your legal opinion (i.e. say what the judges' opinion was) and that should decide the outcome for your hypothetical scenario.
By the way where are you studying banking law? Is it an optional module or compulsory? part of LLB or LLM?
Reply 4
Original post by errrr99
I'm not very experienced, although I love banking law, but any advice from people better than me would probably need to see the question!
I might advise like this: read the chapter, read the cases, check which facts of those cases match the facts in your problem question, then use those cases to give your legal opinion (i.e. say what the judges' opinion was) and that should decide the outcome for your hypothetical scenario.
By the way where are you studying banking law? Is it an optional module or compulsory? part of LLB

Thank you that's actually a good starting point, I think i'm thinking to much into it.
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending