The Student Room Group

Vodafone Discover Business Graduate Scheme

Is anyone applying for this position? I've completed the video interview, wanted to see if any of you lot have applied, or heard anything if you have?

Sophie :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey! I applied for the commercial discovery programme and haven't heard anything since I did the online test a while ago... I'm guessing since you've already done the video interview it's a no for me then lol
Reply 2
I applied and 2 days ago I received an email stating that I passed the video interview and I now have to complete some tests.
Reply 3
When did you apply? Oh so you did a video interview before tests?
Reply 4
Original post by cali5ta
When did you apply? Oh so you did a video interview before tests?

I applied two weeks ago. Yeah, quite strange :biggrin:
I got an email saying "Congratulations again for making it to the assessment centre" - but with no previous correspondence, it was really weird.

Annoyingly I got to the AC for the Business stream and didn't realise it's based in Newbury and not London but oh well!

A couple of my friends haven't heard back from the Commercial yet, I assume its harder to get because the London ones are more competitive!
Reply 6
Original post by s0phiehoward
I got an email saying "Congratulations again for making it to the assessment centre" - but with no previous correspondence, it was really weird.

Annoyingly I got to the AC for the Business stream and didn't realise it's based in Newbury and not London but oh well!

A couple of my friends haven't heard back from the Commercial yet, I assume its harder to get because the London ones are more competitive!

Congratulations! Best of luck for the day, when is it?

Yeah, maybe that's why I haven't heard anything from Commercial either.
Original post by cali5ta
Congratulations! Best of luck for the day, when is it?

Yeah, maybe that's why I haven't heard anything from Commercial either.

Thank you!!

Not sure yet, they said they'll contact me in the next couple of weeks, I'll keep you guys updated!
Reply 8
Hey guys - I got an update email, just saying they are holding assessment centres from January until March and will tell us if we have been successful two weeks beforehand :smile:
Original post by cali5ta
Hey guys - I got an update email, just saying they are holding assessment centres from January until March and will tell us if we have been successful two weeks beforehand :smile:

I just got that email as well :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by MrMusician95
I just got that email as well :smile:

Did you also apply to the commercial scheme then?
Original post by cali5ta
Did you also apply to the commercial scheme then?

I won't act like I just went and checked my emails...LOL...but, yes, I did.
Reply 12
what kind of questions were asked in the video interview and how many?
Anyone else get invited to do a numerical test for the finance scheme? (I've already done the VI stage and everything before that)?
Hey, my assessment centre is in newbury on the 21st of november!
Hi Sophie! I have the same assessment centre date in Newbury too! :smile:
Original post by EllenD18
Hi Sophie! I have the same assessment centre date in Newbury too! :smile:

Sick do you? Buzzing, see ya there! :smile:
Original post by s0phiehoward
Sick do you? Buzzing, see ya there! :smile:

Yep, see you there! :smile: :smile:
Reply 18
Hey guys, does anyone know if vodafone will help pay towards overnight accommodation? It will take me about 2 hours in the morning to get to the AC as mine starts at 8:30am :s
Original post by celeye
Hey guys, does anyone know if vodafone will help pay towards overnight accommodation? It will take me about 2 hours in the morning to get to the AC as mine starts at 8:30am :s

No idea but I'm thinking the same! :/

Quick Reply

Latest