The Student Room Group

Does the devil control this world?

Think about it guys!! God has abandoned us long time ago as well as god tried to kill us multiple times!!!!. LOVE, MONEY, POWER is controlled by the devil. The devil literally control how the world works. My question is does the devil control this world?
Isn’t it past your bedtime?
Reply 2
Original post by OR321
Isn’t it past your bedtime?

Nah but I was having deep thinking about this!!
Reply 3
Original post by Lordwho
Think about it guys!! God has abandoned us long time ago as well as god tried to kill us multiple times!!!!. LOVE, MONEY, POWER is controlled by the devil. The devil literally control how the world works. My question is does the devil control this world?

yes, i do.
Reply 4
Original post by Ciel.
yes, i do.

Yeah this world is broken
No because the devil isn’t real.
Reply 6
Original post by Lordwho
Yeah this world is broken

oh, i love it. please worship me.
In the Christian Bible, it says Satan is the 'god of this world' (2 Corinthians 4:4)
Reply 8
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
No because the devil isn’t real.

Original post by Ciel.
oh, i love it. please worship me.

Original post by Jess_x
In the Christian Bible, it says Satan is the 'god of this world' (2 Corinthians 4:4)

Yeah, therefore Satan is the new god of this world!!
Reply 9
Original post by Lordwho
Yeah, therefore Satan is the new god of this world!!

isn't that wonderful?
i won’t be surprised if the devil is like the puppet master of earth. That’s why to get to the tippity top of this earth you cannot be clean and that’s why ppl can sell their souls to the devil to get what they want on the earth lol
:mwuaha:
Not even on Halloween!
Original post by Jess_x

Only according to the New Living Translation version of 2 Corinthians 4:4.
https://biblehub.com/2_corinthians/4-4.htm
Original post by londonmyst
Only according to the New Living Translation version of 2 Corinthians 4:4.
https://biblehub.com/2_corinthians/4-4.htm

Only explicitly or by literal name in the NLT - 'the god of this age' and 'the god of this world' in the other versions also alludes to Satan. And in John 16:11 and John 12:31, Satan is alternately described as the prince and the ruler of this world
Reply 14
Original post by IntelligentAngel
i won’t be surprised if the devil is like the puppet master of earth. That’s why to get to the tippity top of this earth you cannot be clean and that’s why ppl can sell their souls to the devil to get what they want on the earth lol

True. I think the world is actually hell!
Original post by Lordwho
True. I think the world is actually hell!

Yes me too and in the end when God FULLY hands off the devil will rule this place completely

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending