The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by f.papadopoulos
may i ask when you sent off your application for durham and when you received your offer (I've heard nothing from them yet)?

I sent mine off on the 4th of Oct. But you must note that they didn't receive LNAT results until the 21st of Oct. Meaning they probably only started looking at law applications starting the 21st. Received my offer on the 30th.
Original post by voltaxy
Oh no! :frown: May I ask, did you apply with the entry requirements exactly? Or was one grade below on a course?

I was just one grade below, but only really applied to have a 5th course on my ucas app as there were only 4 unis I really wanted to apply to
I have received a conditional offer from Queen Mary for international relations and politics two weeks ago, it was my safe choice
I got an conditional offer from Warwick for Data Science!!!!
Original post by ambarjin

Congrats! When did u apply and when did u get the offer?
Original post by ambarjin

Congrats, what time did u get an email and what time does it say on track??
Got an offer for Music from Nottingham
Edinburgh- chemical physics
I’ve got offers from Manchester (Modern History and economics ABB), Liverpool (history AAB) and Bristol (history AAA)
Offer for Durham Psychology
Has anyone got an offer from Durham/ Leeds/ Edinburgh/ Bath for Business Management? If so, when did you apply? Thanks.
Original post by MichellexJordan
Rejection from Econ and politics at LSE- assumes this would happen as my maths grade was hardly scraping the entry requirements

how? did u not have A* maths predicted?
Original post by funfunfun111
Has anyone got an offer from Durham/ Leeds/ Edinburgh/ Bath for Business Management? If so, when did you apply? Thanks.

I know a guy who has got Leeds and bath for it. think he applied 4th oct
I got an offer from Uni of Dundee for law(eng/ni)
Unconditional from Edinburgh for Economics and Mathematics :smile:
I have received offers from Sheffield (Law - European and International) , Exeter (Law and French Law) and Newcastle (Law). Hope this helps!
glasgow and liverpool for psychology
yo, people getting unconditionals from edinburgh, have you already achieved the grades or is it based off exams you haven’t taken yet? or is it to do with scottish highers? just a bit confused :smile:
Original post by robertoooo
Got an offer from Durham for Earth Sciences - ABB like a week ago and Leeds - AAA, interview for imperial tomorrow. Waiting to hear back from Oxford and St Andrews

What were your predicted grades and what other unis did you apply to as I’m also looking to do Earth sciences!
Original post by bmccann
I got an offer from Uni of Dundee for law(eng/ni)

THEY FINALLY STARTED SENDING OUT OFFERS????? when did you apply? I applied on the 4th of Oct and still haven't been offered/rejected :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending