ROTATION!!
Reply 3
Original post by Reality Check
Ooh, girl writing.

ROTATION!!

did u mark it???
Original post by YellowLover
15726161465351342620964585388095.jpg

Not an expert but you have clearly completed the question concisely in PEE format which is good and have added statistics which is a bonus.
Reply 5
Original post by khana2424
Not an expert but you have clearly completed the question concisely in PEE format which is good and have added statistics which is a bonus.

thanks...do you do a level psychology???
thanks...do you do a level psychology???

Sorry, i don't do a level psychology but my older sister does so I have an idea. I would know a structure of most subject question, particularly as I do essay based subjects and psychology is essay based. But you have been very concise and that is what is required for a level, being very concise but technically accurate.
Sorry, i don't do a level psychology but my older sister does so I have an idea. I would know a structure of most subject question, particularly as I do essay based subjects and psychology is essay based. But you have been very concise and that is what is required for a level, being very concise but technically accurate.

I do A Level Psychology and I agree :smile: the only thing that I would say is that you should start the 2 mark question in a similar way to how you started the 6 marker- if you start the answer with the prompt in the question, it’s helps you stay on topic more. Just wondering what exam board you do? I do AQA and I wish studying Autism was an option
Original post by prssrules9
I do A Level Psychology and I agree :smile: the only thing that I would say is that you should start the 2 mark question in a similar way to how you started the 6 marker- if you start the answer with the prompt in the question, it’s helps you stay on topic more. Just wondering what exam board you do? I do AQA and I wish studying Autism was an option

yeahh, that is very true and you are spot on :smile::smile:. It is soo annoying how AQA is very limited, AQA kind of messes students up tbh. What you said is very similar to Government and Politics. I do Edexcel for GP and AQA for literature and history. :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by prssrules9

I do AQA too and you do study autism in cognition and development option but not in a lot of detail...
yeahh, that is very true and you are spot on :smile::smile:. It is soo annoying how AQA is very limited, AQA kind of messes students up tbh. What you said is very similar to Government and Politics. I do Edexcel for GP and AQA for literature and history. :smile:

Ooo I do GP too..how r u finding it??? What year are u in??? Shall we help each other and send each other essays???
Ooo I do GP too..how r u finding it??? What year are u in??? Shall we help each other and send each other essays???

oooooo I do Government Poitics too, I would love to have a GP study buddy online :smile::smile: I am in year 12 and do Edexcel. I am going to be doing my first essay in the first week back so I won't have any essays but I will defo send some as I do them and get marked throughout the year defo.
We can defo help eachother throughout the years, I will private message you later. :smile::smile::smile::smile:
oooooo I do Government Poitics too, I would love to have a GP study buddy online :smile::smile: I am in year 12 and do Edexcel. I am going to be doing my first essay in the first week back so I won't have any essays but I will defo send some as I do them and get marked throughout the year defo.
We can defo help eachother throughout the years, I will private message you later. :smile::smile::smile::smile:

Ok lets add each other on google hang out or anywhere else??? Whatsapp??? I am aiming for an A or B and normally get Bs with some As...what essay shall I send you???
Ok lets add each other on google hang out or anywhere else??? Whatsapp??? I am aiming for an A or B and normally get Bs with some As...what essay shall I send you???

I am in year 12 but according to our new target grades based on our recent exams and GCSE, I am predicted an A for Government Politics :smile:
omg your handwriting! i wish my handwriting was so neat & perfect like yours! :flower2:
Original post by www.ella
omg your handwriting! i wish my handwriting was so neat & perfect like yours! :flower2:

Aaaawww thanks darl xxx
I do AQA too and you do study autism in cognition and development option but not in a lot of detail...

Ahh, that explains it! We're studying Schizophrenia, Gender and Forensic Psychology, I think :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending