The Student Room Group

after school

so earlier today I had to go into school for a open day. I was required to wear my full uniform. my dad cant understand why I am still in my uniform including my blazer and tie. does anyone else stay in uniform after school or is my dad right should I get changed. or at least lose the tie and blazer? I usually just stay in uniform as I find it comfortable

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Simon0276
so earlier today I had to go into school for a open day. I was required to wear my full uniform. my dad cant understand why I am still in my uniform including my blazer and tie. does anyone else stay in uniform after school or is my dad right should I get changed. or at least lose the tie and blazer? I usually just stay in uniform as I find it comfortable

seriously?? ur worried about the comfort of ur uniform? im here dying cause imma fail my mocks n you r worried about ur clothing. lmaoo. ur a joker u r
I left school 10 years ago but still wear my uniform, it's that comfortable.

Spoiler

Original post by yurgirln33s
seriously?? ur worried about the comfort of ur uniform? im here dying cause imma fail my mocks n you r worried about ur clothing. lmaoo. ur a joker u r

I personally wouldn’t have worn my school uniform after school, even when I get home from college I jump into warm pjs.
(edited 4 years ago)

i wear my uniform still after school finishes! people always complain about how uncomfortable it is but I disagree, i mean i’ve coped perfectly fine wearing it for like 6hours or whatever, what harm will it do me to continue wearing the outfit? none + i don’t find it uncomfortable really either so there’s no issue.
Reply 5
Original post by yurgirln33s

I ain't worried about comfort. I like it. just he keeps saying to me to change or at least loosen/ take tie off and blazer. I dont see the issue wearing it
Reply 6
Original post by www.ella
i wear my uniform still after school finishes! people always complain about how uncomfortable it is but I disagree, i mean i’ve coped perfectly fine wearing it for like 6hours or whatever, what harm will it do me to continue wearing the outfit? none + i don’t find it uncomfortable really either so there’s no issue.

do u keep the tie neat
Reply 7
Original post by Precious Illusions
I left school 10 years ago but still wear my uniform, it's that comfortable.

Spoiler

funny lol. do you think he is right tho?? I dont see issue staying in my uniform. it is only clothes after all. think it's the tie and blazer that annoys most tho
funny lol. do you think he is right tho?? I dont see issue staying in my uniform. it is only clothes after all. think it's the tie and blazer that annoys most tho

Tbh when I was at school my parents would tell me to take my uniform off straight away so I might get an extra day out of it.
do u keep the tie neat

what do you mean? like untie it? or carry on wearing it?
if that’s what you meant- i keep it on :smile:
Reply 10
Tbh when I was at school my parents would tell me to take my uniform off straight away so I might get an extra day out of it.

lol fair enough. what did you do with your uniform when you finished?? did you keep any of it
lol fair enough. what did you do with your uniform when you finished?? did you keep any of it

Nah. Got rid of most of it. Think I still have some of my skirts as they were just plain black and...I could re-wear them. Binned the rest.
Reply 12
what do you mean? like untie it? or carry on wearing it?
if that’s what you meant- i keep it on :smile:

that and the blazer is what he cant get. he thinks I should at least take off the blazer and either loosen or take off the tie
Reply 13
Nah. Got rid of most of it. Think I still have some of my skirts as they were just plain black and...I could re-wear them. Binned the rest.

I think I would keep my blazer, tie and a polo shirt
that and the blazer is what he cant get. he thinks I should at least take off the blazer and either loosen or take off the tie

i always keep the tie on, i’ll take the blazer off if i’m having dinner where i could probably spill something all over it but then i’ll put it back on because nine times out ten, it’s freezing! but no, the blazer is necessary for warmth & the tie? eh, it’s really not worth that much of a fuss over - it’s only a tie, wear it or don’t. that’s all there is to say about it :smile:
Reply 15
i always keep the tie on, i’ll take the blazer off if i’m having dinner where i could probably spill something all over it but then i’ll put it back on because nine times out ten, it’s freezing! but no, the blazer is necessary for warmth & the tie? eh, it’s really not worth that much of a fuss over - it’s only a tie, wear it or don’t. that’s all there is to say about it :smile:

yeh I like to keep it all on also. I dont even loosen the tie. even if I have PE last I will take off the school polo shirt and put my whole uniform back on including my tie. is he right should I take the tie and blazer off or what
yeh I like to keep it all on also. I dont even loosen the tie. even if I have PE last I will take off the school polo shirt and put my whole uniform back on including my tie. is he right should I take the tie and blazer off or what

all in all, the decision is yours to make, at my school, it is compulsory to change back into school uniform after a pe lesson, even if it is last thing, so i can’t really relate to that idea.
Reply 17
all in all, the decision is yours to make, at my school, it is compulsory to change back into school uniform after a pe lesson, even if it is last thing, so i can’t really relate to that idea.

our school has the choice of tie and blazer uniform or the school polo shirt but I dont class the polo shirt as high school uniform
Reply 18
if you had that choice what would you pick
Reply 19

most at my school wear the polo shirt but I always wear the tie and blazer uniform. if you had that choice what would you pick??

Quick Reply

Latest