The Student Room Group

I kinda feel bored, . anyone wanna have a meaningful convo?? pls someone nice.

im revising for my exams rn. n kinda feel bored. so anyone nice and sensible wanna talk for a while? so i can eliminate the boredom. XD
Original post by yurgirln33s
im revising for my exams rn. n kinda feel bored. so anyone nice and sensible wanna talk for a while? so i can eliminate the boredom. XD

hii , im currently procrastinating while writing an essay, whats up haha
Original post by sarahchafei
hii , im currently procrastinating while writing an essay, whats up haha

omg.. seriously. I was writing an essay too. just finished it. whts ur essay for?
Original post by Dave HHH
About sex

huhhh. n u think thatll be a meaningful convo.?!. f offff.
Reply 4
forget meaningful chats, go to bed. It's late.......
Original post by ANM775
forget meaningful chats, go to bed. It's late.......

yh thats the thing its late so ill have to wait for tomorrow so i can sleep on 'time'/
(edited 4 years ago)
Lol old chat I know, but I’m always up for a wholesome thread.
Same here
i wanna have a meaningful convo. how's everyone doing tonight? i'm not in school, but what y'all studyin and writing about?
Original post by paganprince
i wanna have a meaningful convo. how's everyone doing tonight? i'm not in school, but what y'all studyin and writing about?

im in yr 11. got soo much to learn. n got my mocks in a few days. pray for me guys.
im in yr 11. got soo much to learn. n got my mocks in a few days. pray for me guys.

ah damn. googled that and that's about 16 yrs old? i don't miss high school in those days. so much studying and cramming to do. best of luck pal!
Original post by paganprince
ah damn. googled that and that's about 16 yrs old? i don't miss high school in those days. so much studying and cramming to do. best of luck pal!

thanks allot.

"for a while"...the conversation has been going on for 2 days. Has the boredom been eliminated or are you that bored that you haven't realised if the boredom even exists anymore?
Original post by ayyyy.x
"for a while"...the conversation has been going on for 2 days. Has the boredom been eliminated or are you that bored that you haven't realised if the boredom even exists anymore?

ive been desensitized by boredom.XD
ive been desensitized by boredom.XD

Alternative methods could be find a hobby ?
Original post by ayyyy.x
Alternative methods could be find a hobby ?

such as? all my hobbies hav been used up - ive gotten bored of them too.. haha
such as? all my hobbies hav been used up - ive gotten bored of them too.. haha

Watch some videos for people who get bored and have no hobbies ?

Quick Reply

Latest