The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mushroom21
yo, people getting unconditionals from edinburgh, have you already achieved the grades or is it based off exams you haven’t taken yet? or is it to do with scottish highers? just a bit confused :smile:

Yeah my unconditional is based upon highers I think all offers to people sitting a levels are conditional
Original post by ShootForTheStars
My daughter applied for physics at UCL but we've not heard back yet. I'm not surprised you heard back straight away with your stats.

I wish her the best of luck! It’s horrible waiting for offers, I was last of all the early applicants at skl to get an offer. Hopefully she’ll get one soon. I had done some of their outreach stuff which I mentioned in my application which I had to apply for (similar to ucas) so I’d kinda already been through the process with them which might have helped
Original post by bob smith122333
how? did u not have A* maths predicted?

I’m Irish so have a different grading system that doesn’t translate easily
I have an offer for meng civil engineering from bristol
You can ask. The worst they can do is say, No!
Original post by FEIFEIFEIFEI
If I applied to two courses at the same and my personal statement was focused on one of them, is it possible for me to contact the admissions team to ask if I can submit an additional one? I just want to boost my chance for another course I mentioned less in my UCAS personal statement.
Original post by cheerIeader
i got newcastle & sheffield law

Original post by Domino02
Rejected from my 5th choice paramedic science at SHU but I have A*AA predicted and lots of work XP :confused:

Original post by MoonlightTiger16
Got some offers from my friends:Cardiff for law,Liverpool for law, Reading for microbiology and Liverpool for microbiology

Original post by bmanfredi
Hey, I have somehow managed to get offers from Uni of Liverpool and Durham for Environmental Geoscience if this helps! :smile:

Original post by MichellexJordan
Rejection from Econ and politics at LSE- assumes this would happen as my maths grade was hardly scraping the entry requirements

Original post by felic22
Also Roehampton for Biomedical sciences offer for 120 UCAS points

Original post by Apad121
Just received an offer for Chemistry (4 years) from King's College London.

Original post by intint02
I have received a conditional offer from Queen Mary for international relations and politics two weeks ago, it was my safe choice

Original post by ambarjin
I got an conditional offer from Warwick for Data Science!!!!

Original post by cocopops1618
Got an offer for Music from Nottingham

Original post by aple1234
Edinburgh chemical physics

Original post by Bree012
I’ve got offers from Manchester (Modern History and economics ABB), Liverpool (history AAB) and Bristol (history AAA)

Original post by thelearner24
Offer for Durham Psychology

Original post by bmccann
I got an offer from Uni of Dundee for law(eng/ni)

Original post by yaldson
Unconditional from Edinburgh for Economics and Mathematics :smile:

Original post by omgboblol
I have received offers from Sheffield (Law - European and International) , Exeter (Law and French Law) and Newcastle (Law). Hope this helps!

Original post by Lucyjcoulson
glasgow and liverpool for psychology

Original post by hon444
I have an offer for meng civil engineering from bristol

Thank you very much, y'all. These will all be seen in tonight's update to the Big List.
Anyone received an offer from UCL architecture, when did you submit your task and how long did it take for them to reply with an offer????
Reply 1367
Original post by wading0707
wdym science science

social science*
Original post by bob smith122333
I know a guy who has got Leeds and bath for it. think he applied 4th oct

Thank you! Do you know if they took a while to respond to him? I’m probably being paranoid
yo, people getting unconditionals from edinburgh, have you already achieved the grades or is it based off exams you haven’t taken yet? or is it to do with scottish highers? just a bit confused :smile:

I am an American and I already exceeded the all of SAT/AP exam requirements so I didn't need any predicted grades.
UPDATE

The Big List has been updated for the last time this week with 73 new offers and 2 rejections :afraid: from a total of 24 universities. In the past 2 days, we've heard for the first time from Dundee and Salford universities (and from LSE, albeit in the form of a rejection).

Tomorrow I'll update the statistics as I watch South Africa v England. The next offers update will be on Monday night.

Spoiler

Got a York offer for Social and Political Sciences today!
Original post by yaldson
I am an American and I already exceeded the all of SAT/AP exam requirements so I didn't need any predicted grades.

Where you applying to in US ?

my sons unconditional was because he was international, and already has the grades needed.
Got an offer from bath for mechanical engineering
Offer from university of Bath!

Mechanical engineering with Hons
STAT UPDATE- A friend got an offer for Zoology from Glasgow.
STAT UPDATE- A friend got an offer for Mathematics from Kings College London
Offers from Bristol and Exeter for Mathematics 👍
MEDICAL SCIENCES offer from EXETER

Latest

Trending

Trending