The Student Room Group

Who takes aqa gcse 9-1 economics, psychology or sociology???

Do u love the fact you take a RARE gcse???
Reply 1
I used to do Psychology from September to December 2017 and then we switched to Sociology because it's easier, but I don't find it easier at all. And because I'm the first year in my school to do Sociology, there are no past examples! I can't do methods or 12 marker conclusions to save my life
Reply 2
Original post by lubasud
I used to do Psychology from September to December 2017 and then we switched to Sociology because it's easier, but I don't find it easier at all. And because I'm the first year in my school to do Sociology, there are no past examples! I can't do methods or 12 marker conclusions to save my life

I do level psych and predicted A*
Reply 3
Original post by YellowLover
I do level psych and predicted A*

Imagine being smart enough to be predicted A* for A Level Psychology. Couldn't be me
Reply 4
Original post by lubasud
Imagine being smart enough to be predicted A* for A Level Psychology. Couldn't be me

No juat trryyyy....uuuu cannnn
I take AQA Psychology privately, just textbook, and I'm screwed since the exams ask questions not covered in my textbook :/
Reply 6
Original post by Digitidal
I take AQA Psychology privately, just textbook, and I'm screwed since the exams ask questions not covered in my textbook :/

Gcse??? I take a level!!!
Gcse??? I take a level!!!

I thought this thread was about the GCSE?
Reply 8
I thought this thread was about the GCSE?

yes I know because...I wish....I...could.......take......gcse.....econ....psych....sociol.....and textiles....
yes I know because...I wish....I...could.......take......gcse.....econ....psych....sociol.....and textiles....

GCSE Sociology is a joke so honestly don't worry about missing it - The A Level means way more
GCSE Sociology is a joke so honestly don't worry about missing it - The A Level means way more

Ahhh rude to gcse disciplines muchhhh????
I take GCSE Business
Ahhh rude to gcse disciplines muchhhh????

What? I don't actually follow what you're saying - Sociology at GCSE is considered a joke subject; You don't learn much so most of the answers are fairly common sense. Getting a 9 at GCSE Sociology is still hard bc the grade boundaries are higher as a result.
i take aqa gcse economics hate the fact there is no textbook

Quick Reply

Latest