The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hi. I am applying to UCL for Pharmacy, just taking my chances:smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Helena786
Hi. I am applying to UCL for Pharmacy, just taking my chances:smile:

what a levels you do?
I've applied and I've just received an invitation to an interview/selection day. Has anyone else got one too?
Maths Bio Chem
Original post by alihus07
what a levels you do?
Original post by Govvyghost
I've applied and I've just received an invitation to an interview/selection day. Has anyone else got one too?

Hi. Do you have to do an online test too?
Hi. Do you have to do an online test too?

Yes I do. The deadline for me is the 24th of November.

Hi. I have not received an invitation yet but a friend of mine have received hers. Is UCL Pharmacy your fifth choice? Are you applying with predicted or achieved A-Levels?
Good luck, let us know how it goes! Also how much time before did ucl let you know about your interview and test?
Original post by A100Medicine
Hi. I have not received an invitation yet but a friend of mine have received hers. Is UCL Pharmacy your fifth choice? Are you applying with predicted or achieved A-Levels?

I think you will probably hear from them soon. And yes I'm applying for medicine and pharmacy at UCL is my 5th choice. Im applying with predicted grades
Good luck, let us know how it goes! Also how much time before did ucl let you know about your interview and test?

Thank you so much! I received emails about the interview and the test on the 1st of november and I sent my application to them on the 21st of october (I changed my original 5th choice option). Good luck to you too, hope you do great!
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 11
Did you get the interview email before the online test email?
I am so confused about how it works now.
Original post by EmIp
Did you get the interview email before the online test email?
I am so confused about how it works now.

I received an email about the interview first and about 10 minutes later I received an email about the online test
Reply 13
I received an email about the interview first and about 10 minutes later I received an email about the online test

Yes, I just found my interview email in the junk. Would recommend everyone to look at their junk emails.
I received an interview and the online test thing. I applied as a 5th choice as a medicine back up. Does anyone know what the test is about?
Original post by Walid1902
I received an interview and the online test thing. I applied as a 5th choice as a medicine back up. Does anyone know what the test is about?

I think the first section is basic maths, the second section is ethics and the third section is an essay.
What are your predicted grades?
Original post by EmIp
Yes, I just found my interview email in the junk. Would recommend everyone to look at their junk emails.

What were your predicted grades? When did you apply? When did you receive the interview offer? Thanks.
Reply 18
Original post by violetrosa
What were your predicted grades? When did you apply? When did you receive the interview offer? Thanks.

AAAA*, I applied in late October and got my interview eamil in mid November, and my interview is on December 4th.
Reply 19
Original post by EmIp
AAAA*, I applied in late October and got my interview eamil in mid November, and my interview is on December 4th.

did you apply to kingston or herts? are they good?

Latest

Trending

Trending