The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Vaneeta
I applied on 10th of October to LSE,UCL,Warwick ,Edinburgh and Cambridge.Haven’t got any offers as yet. Is it just me? My stats are 45 predicted and all A* and 9s gcse. I am an international student and applied for economics

No, I am an international student as well and applied on the 11th of october and still got nothing!
Original post by hanbanan7
What are your predicted grades? Xx

I've replied on the other thread haha xx
Can you also put the date when you applied when responding? Just to give the rest of us an estimate? Thanks:smile:
Original post by Fleuryildirim
No, I am an international student as well and applied on the 11th of october and still got nothing!

If I may ask What course and which universities did you apply for?
Original post by Vaneeta
I applied on 10th of October to LSE,UCL,Warwick ,Edinburgh and Cambridge.Haven’t got any offers as yet. Is it just me? My stats are 45 predicted and all A* and 9s gcse. I am an international student and applied for economics

Statistically, economics is one the most applied to and competitive courses at all of those universities so I think it's very normal to not hear back yet as I imagine they wait for a larger pool of applications before they start weeding out any rejections or offers :smile: Don't worry too much about it, the offers will arrive.
Original post by Vaneeta
If I may ask What course and which universities did you apply for?

I applied for French to Oxford, LSE, UCL, Durham and Manchester
Original post by thelearner24
Offer for Durham Psychology

congrats! can i ask your stats and when you applied?
Original post by punksofsuburbia
Statistically, economics is one the most applied to and competitive courses at all of those universities so I think it's very normal to not hear back yet as I imagine they wait for a larger pool of applications before they start weeding out any rejections or offers :smile: Don't worry too much about it, the offers will arrive.

Thank you so much 😊
Original post by Hisksjd
Congrats, what time did u get an email and what time does it say on track??

I got it at 17:30 from track and I got a email from the uni the next day
Original post by CharlotteJames
Congrats! When did u apply and when did u get the offer?

Hi I applied on the 10th of October and I got an offer on the 31st
Can we expect any offers today?
A72BAB83-E8B4-40C2-98D6-EFB1D0EA5071.pngI’m so confused right now. I logged on to the site for the Uniiversity of Sunderland and it has a tick next to “Offer” but I haven’t heard anything from UCAS? Does this mean I have an offer? Also there was supposed to be an interview so I’m really confused
i applied to uni of nottingham for maths 2 weeks ago and i haven’t heard anything back apart from a confirmation email?😬
Also above the bit of the site that I attached in my last post the conditions part is blank which is also confusing as if it says I have the offer why is there nothing there?
Original post by Vaneeta

No worries, I have sent my application on the 15th of October and I haven't received any offers yet either. It probably has to do with the administration office of your chosen subject.
Original post by 学生の父
PRSOM

Famous last words --- yet another Cambridge place! I wish I could play the organ.

I know someone who got an organ scholarship to St Catherine's college Oxford and other got a choir scholarship to Keble also in Cambridge.
Has anyone heard back from Warwick Politics and International relations? (I'm an international student, IB PG 44, applied on 12th October)
Friends have got Bath Psychology offer (×2)
How long does a UCAS update take to come through? It looks like I have an offer from the University of Sunderland to study Media Production but on their tracker portal it says “pending UCAS Update”. It’s been saying that since like 1pm
Got three acknowledgement emails from Edinburgh. Is that normal? The first and the second acknowledgement email were 3 weeks apart. Is it just a glitch?

Latest