The Student Room Group

after school

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Anonymous#9
I do get told to take it off but i leave it on anyway last time i left my tie on i was moaned at

well I probably wont have this issue for much longer as my school is going towards school polo shirt
Original post by Simon0276
well I probably wont have this issue for much longer as my school is going towards school polo shirt

My parents have a go at me when im in uniform how do u deal with it when ur dad tells u to change?
Reply 42
I ignore it as long as I can but eventually I do have to change. why dont you try loosening your tie or taking the tie off that may work.
Original post by Precious Illusions
I left school 10 years ago but still wear my uniform, it's that comfortable.

Spoiler

u still wear ur school uniform?
I ignore it as long as I can but eventually I do have to change. why dont you try loosening your tie or taking the tie off that may work.

Its not necessarily the tie thats the problem its mainly the fact that im wearing uniform that triggers my parents
Reply 45
why dont u just change then?
I do end up changing in the end but i dont want to since im actually comfortable in my uniform
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 47
I do end up changing in the end

would u wear a polo short instead of tie and blazer if you had the choice like I do at school or would u still wear blazer and tie.
would u wear a polo short instead of tie and blazer if you had the choice like I do at school or would u still wear blazer and tie.

Id rather wear a blazer and tie
Reply 49
tell you what next week why dont we both stick to either changing out of uniform or loosen the tie at least
tell you what next week why dont we both stick to either changing out of uniform or loosen the tie at least

Okay then well loosen our ties tell me what the reactions were next week
Reply 51
Okay then well loosen our ties tell me what the reactions were next week

ok let me know. are we loosening them straight after school or wearing them loose all day
Do it after school
Reply 53
Do it after school

how about loose during school and off after school
how about loose during school and off after school

You can do it however you want to do it
Reply 55
You can do it however you want to do it

ain't you going to do same
ain't you going to do same

Im gonna wear it neat at school and maybe at home too cos the way i wear it wont matter
Reply 57
Im gonna wear it neat at school and maybe at home too cos the way i wear it wont matter

I thought we was going to try to stop our parents moaning at us to take off our uniform
No, when I was at school I normally used to get changed as soon as I got home unless I was feeling really lazy. Sometimes if I knew I was going somewhere after school I'd take another sweater or hoodie in my bag, take my school jumper and tie off at the end of the day and change into that. I'd just wear the same skirt instead of going home and changing everything. Sometimes also a change of footwear and socks so it was less obvious I was still wearing part of my uniform.
Reply 59
Original post by Alesha1991
No, when I was at school I normally used to get changed as soon as I got home unless I was feeling really lazy. Sometimes if I knew I was going somewhere after school I'd take another sweater or hoodie in my bag, take my school jumper and tie off at the end of the day and change into that. I'd just wear the same skirt instead of going home and changing everything. Sometimes also a change of footwear and socks so it was less obvious I was still wearing part of my uniform.

what was the main issue in keeping your uniform on? were you embarrassed to wear it

Quick Reply

Latest