The Student Room Group

BT graduate scheme SEP 2020

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hasan6091
Just did mine... very similar

Glad they helped you, now the fun part of waiting the week to hear back which I should by end of Tuesday :smile:
Reply 21
Original post by jorme431
Glad they helped you, now the fun part of waiting the week to hear back which I should by end of Tuesday :smile:

Yh
They retry option really saved me here. I didnt do too good on the first one but did well on the others. There was one where on my retry 15 seconds in I messed up then recomposed myself and restarted so hope that dosent go down badly
Yh
They retry option really saved me here. I didnt do too good on the first one but did well on the others. There was one where on my retry 15 seconds in I messed up then recomposed myself and restarted so hope that dosent go down badly

They probably just want to see the real you and won't mind if you muck up, The first one I was halfway then mucked up a good bit then got frustrated then swear good thing for the retry. :smile:
(edited 4 years ago)
just completed the assessments but I have no idea how well I did. I applied for the marketing scheme but they have already closed that scheme meaning they may have already found suitable candidates. How do you know if you did well on the tests?
Reply 24
Original post by A.Lloyd1998
just completed the assessments but I have no idea how well I did. I applied for the marketing scheme but they have already closed that scheme meaning they may have already found suitable candidates. How do you know if you did well on the tests?

No way to tell really
How long did it take for them to reply about the video assessment?
Reply 26
How long did it take for them to reply about the video assessment?

I waited about 2.5 weeks
Reply 27
Failed my interview
So annoying and they dont give feedback
Failed my interview

Sorry to hear that but surprise they didn't give you the feedback you can probably email them and ask for feedback.
Failed my interview

Sorry to hear, remember it's a numbers game! Good luck with your other apps
Failed my interview

I see what you mean about no feedback as I just heard back and didn't pass the interview.
Reply 31
Hey guys, sorry to hear about not getting feedback, have you thought to send an email?

I just got an email saying I passed the video interview and will now be considered for an AC, so fingers crossed!
Hi, if you pass the video interview, does that automatically mean that you will be invited for an assessment centre?
Reply 33
Original post by Shan9822
Hi, if you pass the video interview, does that automatically mean that you will be invited for an assessment centre?

No, I don't think so. The wording of the email seems that you would simply now be considered for an AC against others who also passed the video interview.
Ah I see, that makes sense, thank you! Good luck :smile:
Original post by cali5ta
Hey guys, sorry to hear about not getting feedback, have you thought to send an email?

I just got an email saying I passed the video interview and will now be considered for an AC, so fingers crossed!

What kind of questions do they ask for the video interview? I’m doing the marketing scheme and I’m not sure what they will be asking.
Reply 36
What kind of questions do they ask for the video interview? I’m doing the marketing scheme and I’m not sure what they will be asking.

jorme431 posted some questions earlier in the thread, it was mostly competency-based and why you applied to BT. But, don't worry too much, you get a second chance to answer each question as well!
Reply 37
Hey everyone, has anyone been invited to an AC yet?
Reply 38
Original post by jack891
Yes for marketing - but I could not attend as they only gave one weeks notice!

ah ok, when did you get it, today?
Reply 39
Got an email yesterday.

Quick Reply

Latest