The Student Room Group

My GCSE Journey

Scroll to see replies

Original post by www.ella
this comment has no relevance whatsoever. whether the owner is a certain race, faith, culture, gender ANYTHING should no concern you nor alter your opinion

I'm just curious wtf. I'm a paki myself so I thought I could relate. damn, you SJWs are everywhere.
Original post by HeenaK
Why do u want to know

I'm a paki lol. Do u have the type of parents who think a grade 7 is average or are u just the study type of person? I was both lol
Original post by InJailOutSoon
I'm just curious wtf. I'm a paki myself so I thought I could relate. damn, you SJWs are everywhere.

okay, that’s fine then, i just assumed by the tone of your message that you intended badly by it. sorry, it was wrong of me to jump to that conclusion :frown:
Original post by HeenaK
I am currently in Year 10 and we have mocks June till July so right now I alright. But good luck with your mocks and your actual GCSEs

I'm in Year 10 as well. Most schools have mocks in December/November Year 10 mocks.
okay, that’s fine then, i just assumed by the tone of your message that you intended badly by it. sorry, it was wrong of me to jump to that conclusion :frown:

omg I feel bad now I thought u were gonna roast me in Ur reply but u didn't. :frown: I'm sorry for calling u a sjw <\3
Reply 25
I'm a paki lol. Do u have the type of parents who think a grade 7 is average or are u just the study type of person? I was both lol

Sorry for coming out rude. Yh I am pakistani. This didn't have anything to do with my parents. It was just that I came across a couple of videos on youtube and got inspired by them. Before that I never used to be. Since then I have become a stationery addict aswell. It's very bad. :b. But yeah, I want to get all 9's hopefully
omg I feel bad now I thought u were gonna roast me in Ur reply but u didn't. :frown: I'm sorry for calling u a sjw <\3

it’s okay, we both made mistakes & everyone makes mistakes it’s all good :smile:
it’s okay, we both made mistakes & everyone makes mistakes it’s all good :smile:

Your in Year 10?
Original post by Satyr
Your in Year 10?

yeah, why?
yeah, why?

Me too, when do you have your mocks?
Original post by Satyr
Me too, when do you have your mocks?

i don’t know, i think in may/ June time, how about you?
Reply 31
How have you guys found your GCSE experience so far???
i don’t know, i think in may/ June time, how about you?

Some time around then as well.
But I think I have one before that.
I have my mocks in April. You guys are lucky!!!:cry:
Original post by HeenaK

Terrifying and exhausting.
Original post by Satyr
Terrifying and exhausting.

Yep same for me!
Lol, this thread has turned into a mini-Year 10 thread.
Original post by HeenaK

@Satyr said it perfectly for me, ‘terrifying and exhausting’ :frown:
Original post by Satyr
Lol, this thread has turned into a mini-Year 10 thread.

yep :smile: if the owner doesn’t mind though, we could all use it to track our GCSE journeys that’d be fun right?
yep :smile: if the owner doesn’t mind though, we could all use it to track our GCSE journeys that’d be fun right?

That would be amazing.
This would always be welcome on my GYG.

Quick Reply