The Student Room Group

Does it have worked solutions

A Level Mathematics for OCR A Student Book 2 (Year 2) Cambridge Elevate Edition (2 Years)

is this book just an online edition of the book or does it have like the worked solutions to the questions/extra support?
[QUOTE=:)Esss[excludedFace]smile[/excludedFace];85841282]A Level Mathematics for OCR A Student Book 2 (Year 2) Cambridge Elevate Edition (2 Years)

is this book just an online edition of the book or does it have like the worked solutions to the questions/extra support?

Yes it has worked solutions
Reply 2
Original post by Y12_FurtherMaths
Yes it has worked solutions

to all of the exercise questions right?
[QUOTE=:)Esss[excludedFace]smile[/excludedFace];85867518]to all of the exercise questions right?

I have the AQA version and it provides all worked solutions besides the ones colour coded as black (basic). They should be easy enough anyways
Reply 4
I have the AQA version and it provides all worked solutions besides the ones colour coded as black (basic). They should be easy enough anyways

ah alright so it probably won't have them for the red questions. Easy? don't know about that plus i'd rather have worked solutions in case i do need them ygm esp for proof questions.
[QUOTE=:)Esss[excludedFace]smile[/excludedFace];85867730]ah alright so it probably won't have them for the red questions. Easy? don't know about that plus i'd rather have worked solutions in case i do need them ygm esp for proof questions.

I meant the black questions are easy enough. They provide ALL worked solutions other than black questions. So they will have them for red questions too
Reply 6
I meant the black questions are easy enough. They provide ALL worked solutions other than black questions. So they will have them for red questions too

Do they provide the worked solutions inside the textbook or as a separate document?
Reply 7

ah alright sorry i misundertood what you said before. yh i get you but i really struggle with ALL of the mechanics stuff so i kinda do need the worked solutions for most of them :/
Original post by Sir Cumference
Do they provide the worked solutions inside the textbook or as a separate document?

Only the answers are found in the textbook. You need the cambridge elevate course to access the worked solutions. It's basically the online textbook with worked solutions. Its all split up into the content sections on the website so it's not like one continues book where you flip from page to page
Reply 9
Only the answers are found in the textbook. You need the cambridge elevate course to access the worked solutions. It's basically the online textbook with worked solutions. Its all split up into the content sections on the website so it's not like one continues book where you flip from page to page

Do you have any idea if the same applies to all the Cambridge OCR books? Sorry for all the questions!
Do you have any idea if the same applies to all the Cambridge OCR books? Sorry for all the questions!

If you mean the mechanics and statistics versions then yes everything will be on elevate
Reply 11
If you mean the mechanics and statistics versions then yes everything will be on elevate

I only have the Cambridge OCR additional pure book on Elevate. The only answers I can see are the standard textbook answers where for proof questions it will just say "proof" as the answer and there are no worked solutions. Do you think maybe this specific book doesn't have them or maybe I'm just not looking in the right place?

I'm asking because a student I know has the Cambridge OCR core pure 1 and 2 books and they get annoyed that there are no worked solutions. I assumed that there aren't any but now it sounds like there might be.
I only have the Cambridge OCR additional pure book on Elevate. The only answers I can see are the standard textbook answers where for proof questions it will just say "proof" as the answer and there are no worked solutions. Do you think maybe this specific book doesn't have them or maybe I'm just not looking in the right place?

I'm asking because a student I know has the Cambridge OCR core pure 1 and 2 books and they get annoyed that there are no worked solutions. I assumed that there aren't any but now it sounds like there might be.

I can only speak on behalf of the specific type of book I am relating to, which are ones like OP has here; of the form 'A Level Further/Maths for (exam board) Student book 1/2'. And I do believe that they should all have worked solutions on elevate. My board is AQA and I have the whole of year 1 maths book, year 1 further maths book, and the further statistics and further mechanics textbooks all on elevate and they all have worked solutions. The exam board shouldn't matter so I think you're problem is the book that you have. I hope this helps?

The books which have worked solutions on elevate should look something like this: https://wordery.com/a-level-further-mathematics-for-aqa-student-book-1-asyear-1-stephen-ward-9781316644430?currency=GBP
(edited 4 years ago)
I am looking for the following solution bank. If anyone can help with this, that would be very appreciated.

A-Level year 1 & AS Mathematics for AQA A Student Book 1 - authors - Sophie Goldie, Val Hanrahan, cath Moore, Susan Whitehouse (Dynamic, integral) Hodder Education.

Quick Reply

Latest