The Student Room Group

I'm i gay if i'm about to do this...

I'm having a casual meet with a girl tommorrow however there is something i am confident that she is keeping a secret from.

She used to be a man! I mean in messages, she assures she is a woman but when i look at her former facebook account, she was transitioing from man to woman. I try confronting this but she keeps avoiding the question or changes the subject

Also she has a vagina so i'm wondering, should i really be hitting a trans vagina that used to be a penis? I'm pro LGBT but i'm not gay and now i dont know what to do because i'm attracted to a trans girl who is clearly lying

Scroll to see replies

You aren’t gay for liking a trans woman , why should that even matter if you are attracted to her so much. She’s probably not ready to discuss her past with you and maybe just wait till she tells you herself
Original post by shimona123
You aren’t gay for liking a trans woman , why should that even matter if you are attracted to her so much. She’s probably not ready to discuss her past with you and maybe just wait till she tells you herself

But i think it's wrong. She is pretending she's a woman. Yes she keep sending me nudes but i found her profile and she refuses to talk about it.

I'm not comfortable with this type of sexuality - not that i'm being phobic - But i don't know what to do
Original post by Anonymous
Ejaculate and evacuate

Possibly this
Original post by Quiet Benin
But i think it's wrong. She is pretending she's a woman. Yes she keep sending me nudes but i found her profile and she refuses to talk about it.

I'm not comfortable with this type of sexuality - not that i'm being phobic - But i don't know what to do

She’s not pretending she’s a woman, she is a woman, just born into the wrong body. It may be a difficult topic for her to talk about so please just try and be respectful. I know you don’t mean to put it comes across transphobic. Maybe you could watch some videos or read up about the difference between sex and gender and it might help understand what she went through. But most importantly being attracted to a trans woman is not gay because she’s just a woman!
Reply 5
skeet n yeet, bust a nut and leave the hut, smash its rear and disappear, blow your load and hit the road, touch the cooter and call an uber. fill the crack then never come back, paint its face then leave the place, penetration then change your location.
Original post by ibyghee
penetration then change your location.

I feel like "penetrate then relocate" might work better.
Reply 7
Original post by eclipseboi
I feel like "penetrate then relocate" might work better.

true.
Transmen/women typically are doing their best to pass as the gender they identify with. Trying to get her to talk about this is actually pretty rude and could damage her confidence.

You shouldn't pursue her.
Original post by sinfonietta
Transmen/women typically are doing their best to pass as the gender they identify with. Trying to get her to talk about this is actually pretty rude and could damage her confidence.

I don't think i should. I grew up in an african conserative home. In my home country we can't accept this. This would be illegal or death sentence even. The UK is so lucky of accepting people

Even though, as i have said i'm not homophobic or transphobic, i won't go with hitting a trans vagina so i will tell her where to go.
Original post by lucytwittey
She’s not pretending she’s a woman, she is a woman, just born into the wrong body. It may be a difficult topic for her to talk about so please just try and be respectful. I know you don’t mean to put it comes across transphobic. Maybe you could watch some videos or read up about the difference between sex and gender and it might help understand what she went through. But most importantly being attracted to a trans woman is not gay because she’s just a woman!

I mean before all this, i just saw her as a hot woman. Then, because i like googling people names, i saw her profile on facebook and i was like :eek::eek:

I understand it may difficult for trans people to talk about this, but they too have to be aware that straight people may not take this well. Luckily i do know lots of trans people and i respect them, but what i won't respect is being lied that your a woman when actually you was born a man
I'm having a casual meet with a girl tommorrow however there is something i am confident that she is keeping a secret from.

She used to be a man! I mean in messages, she assures she is a woman but when i look at her former facebook account, she was transitioing from man to woman. I try confronting this but she keeps avoiding the question or changes the subject

Also she has a vagina so i'm wondering, should i really be hitting a trans vagina that used to be a penis? I'm pro LGBT but i'm not gay and now i dont know what to do because i'm attracted to a trans girl who is clearly lying

If you went there and you didn't know her history then not gay imo

If you went there knowing her history then that's a bit gay. sorry..........
Reply 12
no, it's not gay, you can bang her.
Original post by lucytwittey
She’s not pretending she’s a woman, she is a woman, just born into the wrong body.

how can this highly controversial opinion possibly help op in their struggle
I mean before all this, i just saw her as a hot woman. Then, because i like googling people names, i saw her profile on facebook and i was like :eek::eek:

I understand it may difficult for trans people to talk about this, but they too have to be aware that straight people may not take this well. Luckily i do know lots of trans people and i respect them, but what i won't respect is being lied that your a woman when actually you was born a man

and honestly, I think there should be a law against this kind of deception.

If she is on a dating site please report the profile....., it's worst than catfishing imo
Reply 15
Original post by Anonymous
and honestly, I think there should be a law against this kind of deception.

If she is on a dating site please report the profile....., it's worst than catfishing imo

lol, so backwards. you think she'd get banned for being trans? what world do you live in?
Original post by sinfonietta

This right here^
Don’t go on a date with her, I can bet it will turn into an ugly situation both for you and her. Just politely decline rather than go ahead and ruin something.
Reply 17
Original post by Ciel.
lol, so backwards. you think she'd get banned for being trans? what world do you live in?

Not for being trans but for declaring that she is trans to her partner. I’m not transphobic or anything but I would not want to f*ck a female who was once a man.
Reply 18
Original post by Elzon
Not for being trans but for declaring that she is trans to her partner. I’m not transphobic or anything but I would not want to f*ck a female who was once a man.

you mean for not declaring? trans people are not obliged to declare their biological gender.
Original post by Ciel.

she should banned for making herself out to be something she's not

and i am using the word "she" out of respect, but because she was not born male I do not regard her as a legit "she"

Latest

Trending

Trending