Multivitamins for me at this age?
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by amaaynah)
Multivitamins for me at this age?
You shouldn't have to take any if you've got the right diet. You should be able to get all the necessary vitamins you need just through what you eat. They're (in most cases, excluding people who take them for medical reasons) a waste of money and don't really do anything for you.
username5011598
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
You shouldn't have to take any if you've got the right diet. You should be able to get all the necessary vitamins you need just through what you eat. They're (in most cases, excluding people who take them for medical reasons) a waste of money and don't really do anything for you.
Thanks ! I get unnecessary tired and fatigue as I had started gym. I took multivitamins few months back and I felt as my body helped me to cope. Now again that tiredness and fatigue has taken me. I thought multivitamins can be effective. I do have the right diet but there are some vitamins that are missing. Can you recommend me some good multivitamins I can use at this age ?
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by amaaynah)
Thanks ! I get unnecessary tired and fatigue as I had started gym. I took multivitamins few months back and I felt as my body helped me to cope. Now again that tiredness and fatigue has taken me. I thought multivitamins can be effective. I do have the right diet but there are some vitaminsnithan are missing.
If you are missing some vitamins in your diet, eat the foods that contain those vitamins to help boost yourself up

If you're feeling very tired and fatigued, it's worth seeing your GP
username5011598
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I don't think I get those fruits in my area including some vegetables. I had taken some multivitamins that helped me previously. Now I want to take them again but which one ?
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Just take the same ones you took before
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (394)
44.12%
No (90)
10.08%
I'm not old enough (409)
45.8%

Watched Threads