amirahc
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
hi i’ve fallen behind with history a level and was planning to catch up but due to some personal stuff happening i haven’t been able to. i was wondering if anyone doing AQA tudors for history a level is in the same position and wanted to make a google doc and split the amount of notes
PetitePanda
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
What year are you in?
amirahc
Rep:
?
(Original post by PetitePanda)
What year are you in?
i’m in year 13 what about you?
amy8900
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
hi! i do aqa history too, tudors and nazis with cold war coursework. i’m y13 and have a mock on the nazis tomorrow and tudors in february! how much have you done so far?
amirahc
Rep:
?
(Original post by amy8900)
hi! i do aqa history too, tudors and nazis with cold war coursework. i’m y13 and have a mock on the nazis tomorrow and tudors in february! how much have you done so far?
hey! i’ve got henry vii and henry viii notes but they’re not great so i’ve been meaning to redo them as they’re not necessarily analytical. i’ve started notes for edward and mary, they’re not complete yet but should be done within the next few weeks.
amy8900
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by amirahc)
hey! i’ve got henry vii and henry viii notes but they’re not great so i’ve been meaning to redo them as they’re not necessarily analytical. i’ve started notes for edward and mary, they’re not complete yet but should be done within the next few weeks.
we’ve just finished edward and will be onto mary next week once mocks are over. how are you organising your notes??
PetitePanda
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
i’m in year 13 what about you?
I’m in year 12 so I probably won’t be able to help since i don’t know much content so far
amirahc
Rep:
?
(Original post by amy8900)
we’ve just finished edward and will be onto mary next week once mocks are over. how are you organising your notes??
i have a google doc on each individual and bullet point the main points about each section based on the specification and have analysis within it. what about you?
Last edited by amirahc; 3 months ago
amirahc
Rep:
?
(Original post by PetitePanda)
I’m in year 12 so I probably won’t be able to help since i don’t know much content so far
where are you up to in the course?
PetitePanda
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
where are you up to in the course?
Still on Henry VII
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (513)
59.72%
Yes- I don't like it (44)
5.12%
No- I want it (243)
28.29%
No- I don't want it (59)
6.87%

Watched Threads