The Student Room Group

Tudors history a level study group

hi i’ve fallen behind with history a level and was planning to catch up but due to some personal stuff happening i haven’t been able to. i was wondering if anyone doing AQA tudors for history a level is in the same position and wanted to make a google doc and split the amount of notes :smile:
What year are you in?
Reply 2
Original post by PetitePanda
What year are you in?

i’m in year 13 what about you?
Reply 3
hi! i do aqa history too, tudors and nazis with cold war coursework. i’m y13 and have a mock on the nazis tomorrow and tudors in february! how much have you done so far?
Reply 4
Original post by amy8900
hi! i do aqa history too, tudors and nazis with cold war coursework. i’m y13 and have a mock on the nazis tomorrow and tudors in february! how much have you done so far?

hey! i’ve got henry vii and henry viii notes but they’re not great so i’ve been meaning to redo them as they’re not necessarily analytical. i’ve started notes for edward and mary, they’re not complete yet but should be done within the next few weeks.
Reply 5
Original post by amirahc
hey! i’ve got henry vii and henry viii notes but they’re not great so i’ve been meaning to redo them as they’re not necessarily analytical. i’ve started notes for edward and mary, they’re not complete yet but should be done within the next few weeks.

we’ve just finished edward and will be onto mary next week once mocks are over. how are you organising your notes??
Original post by amirahc
i’m in year 13 what about you?

I’m in year 12 so I probably won’t be able to help since i don’t know much content so far
Reply 7
Original post by amy8900
we’ve just finished edward and will be onto mary next week once mocks are over. how are you organising your notes??

i have a google doc on each individual and bullet point the main points about each section based on the specification and have analysis within it. what about you?
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by PetitePanda
I’m in year 12 so I probably won’t be able to help since i don’t know much content so far

where are you up to in the course?
Original post by amirahc
where are you up to in the course?

Still on Henry VII

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending