The Student Room Group

What do you think of Fortnite?

?????

Scroll to see replies

It’s for lonely 12 year olds.
Never played it, my days of one life gaming ended with Hardcore S&D on COD4.
looks fun but I'm crap at those types of games so never tried it. Seen videos of it and the building massive towers while shooting other people seems stressfull lol.
Overrated. I like COD WW2. better
Moved to Gaming. It's awful and for 12 year olds who don't know any other games. If you like shooters play CS:GO or MW2. If you like battle royales, play BO4.
Reply 6
dont like the game but doesnt mean that anyone who plays it is automatically a 12 year old. i dont get how grown people can judge others just based on the types of games they play, like its some sort of sin to like fortnite.
It’s very basic and gets boring very quickly.
Original post by hilmao
dont like the game but doesnt mean that anyone who plays it is automatically a 12 year old. i dont get how grown people can judge others just based on the types of games they play, like its some sort of sin to like fortnite.

It isn’t a sin. I’m just baffled that it became so popular.
Reply 9
Original post by YaliaV
It isn’t a sin. I’m just baffled that it became so popular.

some people do act like it though and i get why its popular but its just not my type of game.
Original post by J0n3zviper
?????

Used to love it but they kept doing too much. I hate it now, haven’t played in a month and probably won’t anymore
Original post by ChickenMadness
looks fun but I'm crap at those types of games so never tried it. Seen videos of it and the building massive towers while shooting other people seems stressfull lol.

Yh the whole building thing was really difficult to learn😂😂 mixing it in with shooting actually made for a fun and complicated game. I was never a builder tho so I focused on improving my shooting quality to a point where I could take out a builder without building
Original post by Glaz
Moved to Gaming. It's awful and for 12 year olds who don't know any other games. If you like shooters play CS:GO or MW2. If you like battle royales, play BO4.

Why is it for 12 year olds? The aim of the game is to shoot and kill other players, how is that different to CoD? If anything its CoD with more features.
never played it & never want too. have a thing against it :smile:
Wasn't impressed by it. Thought the building mechanic was just silly.

Original post by Glaz
If you like shooters play CS:GO

What's your rank?
Original post by awkwardshortguy
What's your rank?

Haven't played in ages but I mean in general. I'm pretty awful so I just play against bots lmao
Nah, I took one look at it and saw a lot of the same tricks as online gambling and pay2win mobile games, a lot of what i've read since has backed this up
Original post by Glaz
Haven't played in ages but I mean in general. I'm pretty awful so I just play against bots lmao

So am I, I'm like Silver IV or some ****. I used to be Gold Nova III though.
too slow paced for me, still fun though
Waste of time.
Better off playing Mario Kart or Fifa

Quick Reply

Latest