The Student Room Group

Hate being unattractive

I’m sick and tired of waking up looking like my face as been dragged into a pile of ****. I hate the way I get treated from society. I hate the way I look in clothes. I’m sick and tired of being mistreated, ridiculed and mocked. People at college such as the students and teacher mock and laugh at me. I have no friends people are purely nasty to me just cuz the way I look. It like my feeling don’t matter like I’m not valued I feel like a monster walking around. I always stay in my room underneath my Blanket and hate being in front of family and in social situations. I just pray to god that he changes my face and gives me a better life. I’m just sick of this I wish I was beautiful or just average. I yearn to experience a normal life where my body image didn’t matter where I could feel confined my and go out with friends that I don’t have and have fun . I don’t know why some people get it better life is so unfair. REALY unfair. Not a day goes my where I don’t get reminded how ugly I look how useless I am. The way I get treated from my own blood shocks me they hate me. I hate being ugky and I hate suffering. I hope god helps me man I relay do. I rather be a donkey cuz I’m that humiliated.
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

R u a girl or a guy? Either way it doesn't matter. I feel genuinely sorry for you. You have a lot of toxic people in your life. Try to learn to love yourself. If you need to talk just message me.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I’m sick and tired of waking up looking like my face as been dragged into a pile of ****. I hate the way I get treated from society. I hate the way I look in clothes. I’m sick and tired of being mistreated, ridiculed and mocked. People at college such as the students and teacher mock and laugh at me. I have no friends people are purely nasty to me just cuz the way I look. It like my feeling don’t matter like I’m not valued I feel like a monster walking around. I always stay in my room underneath my Blanket and hate being in front of family and in social situations. I just pray to god that he changes my face and gives me a better life. I’m just sick of this I wish I was beautiful or just average. I yearn to experience a normal life where my body image didn’t matter where I could feel confined my and go out with friends that I don’t have and have fun . I don’t know why some people get it better life is so unfair. REALY unfair. Not a day goes my where I don’t get reminded how ugly I look how useless I am. The way I get treated from my own blood shocks me they hate me. I hate being ugky and I hate suffering. I hope god helps me man I relay do. I rather be a donkey cuz I’m that humiliated.

you don't need a pretty face to make friends. hell, a pretty face makes it more difficult to keep them because they just keep trying to get into your pants. if you're that unhappy with your face, consider plastic surgery? altho i'm sure it's more of a confidence issue... so maybe see a counselor.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 3
1. Gain immortality and crush all living souls.
3. Profit
(edited 4 years ago)
A pretty face is subjective to different people, don't hate yourself because of society's standards of attractive. God made you beautiful, and any toxic people telling you otherwise you should leave
Reply 5
maybe try and do things that make you feel happier which i understand is hard as you are surrounded by many toxic people,but it may improve your outlook on yourself. even if it's just something small like listening to a song that makes you feel better or watching something that makes you smile.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 6

if you're a girl straighten your hair, wear makeup false eyelashes coloured contacts
(edited 4 years ago)
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Learn to love yourself first coz in the words of RuPaul (see attatched file)

People should love you for your personality not your face.
Original post by JamesAndrews1
R u a girl or a guy? Either way it doesn't matter. I feel genuinely sorry for you. You have a lot of toxic people in your life. Try to learn to love yourself. If you need to talk just message me.

I’m actually a girl turning 18. My life started to go downhill ever since Iv started highschool. My confidence and gone down the drain since then. I get mocked and humiliated where ever I go. I’m just tired of always having my head down. Always feeling ugly. Not having any friends. I extremely shy to the point where I don’t even look people in the eye. I hate hate hate social situations. I hate the people in my class and my teachers. They give me dirts and laugh at me. I just wish I was normal and had an easier life. My life compared to my brother who is better looking is way different everything gets handed to him and I get nothing I get Moaned at constantly by my mum and other people. My life isn’t normal. My life is ****ed. And I hate it so much.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Hate my self
I’m actually a girl turning 18. My life started to go downhill ever since Iv started highschool. My confidence and gone down the drain since then. I get mocked and humiliated where ever I go. I’m just tired of always having my head down. Always feeling ugly. Not having any friends. I extremely shy to the point where I don’t even look people in the eye. I hate hate hate social situations. I hate the people in my class and my teachers. They give me dirts and laugh at me. I just wish I was normal and had an easier life. My life compared to my brother who is better looking is way different everything gets handed to him and I get nothing I get Moaned at constantly by my mum and other people. My life isn’t normal. My life is ****ed. And I hate it so much.

To this I say the same as in my previous comment. If you ever wanna be friends, I'll be friends with you :smile: just shoot me a message. I get what you mean about being shy, sometimes I can be like that to but you're talking about it, which is the first step towards improvement :smile:
Original post by Ciel.
you don't need a pretty face to make friends. hell, a pretty face makes it more difficult to keep them because they just keep trying to get into your pants. if you're that unhappy with your face, consider plastic surgery? altho i'm sure it's more of a confidence issue... so maybe see a counselor.

I would rather be pretty and suffer from pretty people problems than be ugly. My confidence level is extremely low I can’t even lift my head up or look at people in the eye. I make sure to walk to lesson early so I would avoid being in the crowd. I can’t even look at my mum in the eye that how ashamed and embarrassed I am. My life is **** the way my mum treats me is ridiculous I hope no one goes through it. She treat me like **** compared to my more attractive siblings who get everything given to them
If you can’t be good looking, then be rich :smile:
Original post by OR321
If you can’t be good looking, then be rich :smile:

😂 if only it was that easy. But I rather be attractive and poor than ugly and Rich.
Reply 13
I would rather be pretty and suffer from pretty people problems than be ugly. My confidence level is extremely low I can’t even lift my head up or look at people in the eye. I make sure to walk to lesson early so I would avoid being in the crowd. I can’t even look at my mum in the eye that how ashamed and embarrassed I am. My life is **** the way my mum treats me is ridiculous I hope no one goes through it. She treat me like **** compared to my more attractive siblings who get everything given to them

you should get counseling, i genuinely don't think your looks are the issue here.
Reply 14
Original post by hannaxx0
if you're a girl straighten your hair

What's wrong with curly hair?
Original post by Ciel.
you should get counseling, i genuinely don't think your looks are the issue here.

Trust me it is
Everything that happens to me is purely based on the fact than I’m ugly.
Looks do matter a lot.
The quality of you life is based purely on looks in my opinion
Trust me it is
Everything that happens to me is purely based on the fact than I’m ugly.
Looks do matter a lot.
The quality of you life is based purely on looks in my opini

however if you are unhappy in the first place, the way you view yourself is worse

Same here. I think I'm so ugly. Things will never be solved:afraid:
(edited 4 years ago)

Same!
Original post by Psychopath 666
Same here. I think I'm so ugly. Things will never be solved:afraid:

Life is so unfair and so cruel. I didn’t choose to be like this and I get so jealous when I see other beautiful girls having fun and living there best life whilst I’m here looking like a goblin.
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest