The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1560
Conditional offer from Loughborough for Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Chemistry
What unis give out a large amount of unconditionals?
Original post by Abby__
I got an offer for Kings College London for Maths (AAA) today

What grades were you predicted and when djc you apply?
Is this Bsc or MMath?
Original post by emilybennett27
I got an offer for ppe for Lancaster which I already put on here but they just sent me a letter to say that they’ve extended it to an unconditional offer as part of an unconditional offer scheme?

Well done . This tells you a bit more about it https://www.lancaster.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/unconditional-offer-scheme/ . My daughter has an interview there next week, so been looking on line at lancaster website and saw this. fingers crossed she gets the same or lower entrance grade :smile:
Original post by Megaman101
What unis give out a large amount of unconditionals?

This might help. its a uni website written by students:
https://thetab.com/uk/2019/09/25/these-are-the-unis-making-the-most-unconditional-offers-to-students-126547
Original post by DanielT11
What grades were you predicted and when djc you apply?
Is this Bsc or MMath?

A*A*A*A* 14th of October and the Bsc
Original post by Abby__
A*A*A*A* 14th of October and the Bsc

Wow, you must be so clever!
Original post by Lucymarva
Theology and religion for Nottingham BBB

A full house of offers. Congratulations!
Did anyone else (international students) have to inform their college of their interview preferences? If so, how did you do it? I just shot them an email with my name, UCAS number, and the degree I'm applying to, telling them that I am able to attend the interview in person. Is that sufficient?

Also, I did send it about 12 hours later than they initially asked me to. (They sent me a follow up email after which I then emailed them.) I understand that this looks unprofessional. Do you think this will affect my chances?
Got an offer from Queen Mary for Pharmacology today
UPDATE

The Big List has had this weekend's 98 offers and 2 rejections added to it. They come from a total of 31 unis with the first offers we've heard about from City, Hull, Portsmouth and Sunderland universities.

Sorry I can't acknowledge you individually this time (computer still on the blink!) --- I've repped as many of you as possible.
(edited 4 years ago)
Biochemistry offer from Edinburgh received.
Original post by Hadsss7
Ohhh, Manchester emailed me about a week ago for my interview on Wednesday. What have you applied for?

Maths and physics, my interview is on the 26th
Original post by icyninja
Friends have got Bath Psychology offer (×2)

do you know which course? (msci or bsc with or without placement year?)
Original post by icyninja
Friends have got Bath Psychology offer (×2)

are they home applicants and have they applied for the placement year as well?
Original post by cheerIeader
Congrats. How long ago did you get the offer, when did you apply? Why was it ABB though and what is an english test?

Sorry just so CURIOUS.

That's ok, I'm naturally very curious person too :smile:
I applied on the 14th of October, as I have also applied to Oxford (the deadline was 15th)
Got an offer yesterday (4/11/19). My predicted grades are: 2A* and 2A. I moved to the UK last year in september without any knowledge of english except from my school curriculum in a foreign country, which was at the point where I only was able to ask for direction, or knew how to order in a restaurant.
I had to pass English and Maths GCSE, and got 2x 5s. For Law Warwick requires 6 in English, and hence they want me to do IELTS to make sure that I would keep up with english at degree level (If that makes sense). It might have been ABB, because of the fact that I haven't been here for long and may take it into consideration (i don't have a clue tbh).
someone got a reply from king's for business management?
i got an offer from portsmouth for psychology :smile:
Original post by Hisksjd
Maths and physics, my interview is on the 26th

Same! Good luck to you :smile:
Reply 1579
I just got a conditional offer from Edinburgh for History.

Latest

Trending

Trending