The Student Room Group

after school

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Simon0276
what was the main issue in keeping your uniform on? were you embarrassed to wear it

No, just felt like changing into something more casual.
I thought we was going to try to stop our parents moaning at us to take off our uniform

The way i wear it doesnt matter if im wearing it then they will say smt and also my parents domt really moan they just question why im still in uniform but i think the more i wear it the less theyll go on about and just live with it
Reply 62
Original post by Anonymous#9
The way i wear it doesnt matter if im wearing it then they will say smt and also my parents domt really moan they just question why im still in uniform but i think the more i wear it the less theyll go on about and just live with it

why do you want to stay in your uniform tho? do you ever wear it on non school days
why do you want to stay in your uniform tho? do you ever wear it on non school days

Oh no i dont and also on another chat u said u wear uniform after school thats why im speaking to u about this
Reply 64
Original post by Anonymous#9
Oh no i dont and also on another chat u said u wear uniform after school thats why im speaking to u about this

okay. so I take it you really like your uniform then
Reply 65
Original post by Alesha1991
No, just felt like changing into something more casual.

fair enough. see I look at it like if I'm staying in uniform it should be the whole uniform. blazer and tie included
fair enough. see I look at it like if I'm staying in uniform it should be the whole uniform. blazer and tie included

I agree with u on that too but maybe not the blazer especially if its a bit hot but its a suitable layer for winter ps yh i like my uniform its actually quite comfortable
so earlier today I had to go into school for a open day. I was required to wear my full uniform. my dad cant understand why I am still in my uniform including my blazer and tie. does anyone else stay in uniform after school or is my dad right should I get changed. or at least lose the tie and blazer? I usually just stay in uniform as I find it comfortable

I used to stay in mine for ages after school, I'd take off my jumper and change into jeans, sometimes I'd take off my tie but usually I'd stay in my shirt and tie til quite late. Never saw the point in changing as I found the shirt comfortable and rarely noticed that my tie was on really.
Reply 68
Original post by gabriellaverde
I used to stay in mine for ages after school, I'd take off my jumper and change into jeans, sometimes I'd take off my tie but usually I'd stay in my shirt and tie til quite late. Never saw the point in changing as I found the shirt comfortable and rarely noticed that my tie was on really.

I dont see the point in changing. so would you keep your tie neat or would u change it
Why are you so obsessed with your school uniform?
Reply 70
I sort of went 2 ways there. u said u took your tie off and then said u didnt. so what one is it. look I asked this question as I wanted a opinion about my parents I'm not sure this is now on same level.
Reply 71
Original post by black tea
Why are you so obsessed with your school uniform?

coz I have to wear it every day while I at school. dont see the issue
coz I have to wear it every day while I at school. dont see the issue

All your threads are about school uniform... Do you have a fetish or something?
Reply 73
All your threads are about school uniform... Do you have a fetish or something?

I suffer with severe mental health and I feel wearing my uniform causes me to look different in my community. I dont mean to offend anyone I just struggle to feel happy around anyone. school uniform. makes me conform to normal like and it's a point of convo I can start on. I have wanted to tell my parents summit for a while bit I cant.do it.
I suffer with severe mental health and I feel wearing my uniform causes me to look different in my community. I dont mean to offend anyone I just struggle to feel happy around anyone. school uniform. makes me conform to normal like and it's a point of convo I can start on. I have wanted to tell my parents summit for a while bit I cant.do it.

I'm sorry you feel that way. Perhaps speaking about other things as well as school uniform would help you connect to people better?

Do you have a counsellor at school you can speak to?
Reply 75
I'm sorry you feel that way. Perhaps speaking about other things as well as school uniform would help you connect to people better?

Do you have a counsellor at school you can speak to?

I have tried bit I feel sh*t if iI'm honest. maybe I just need a friend or someone to chat to that can just be a friend that dont want the world back

Quick Reply

Latest