The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I remember I got these answers:
Last question(the sin cos tan): 10 which is an integer
Hemisphere cylinder volume question: The cylinder had a bigger volume 160something pi
For the angle x I got 3600pi which sounds well wrong 😂😭
Turning point (a,8) was (3,8) I realised after the exam what a joke
Did you take higher or foundation?
Original post by Greywolftwo
Did you take higher or foundation?

Higher
Original post by hannah.abcdefg
Higher

Ah ok sounded like it, I’m in the same boat as you, had measles during GCSEs
Original post by Greywolftwo
Ah ok sounded like it, I’m in the same boat as you, had measles during GCSEs

Woahh really, I was one mark off a 7, got it remarked and it didn’t go up. I do AS maths as well so it’s helped quite a bit. Really want an 8 tbh
Woahh really, I was one mark off a 7, got it remarked and it didn’t go up. I do AS maths as well so it’s helped quite a bit. Really want an 8 tbh

I’ll do an AMA about it if you want to ask any questions
I remember I got these answers:
Last question(the sin cos tan): 10 which is an integer
Hemisphere cylinder volume question: The cylinder had a bigger volume 160something pi
For the angle x I got 3600pi which sounds well wrong 😂😭
Turning point (a,8) was (3,8) I realised after the exam what a joke

lol i got the same for all of what u said except the circumference= perimeter of a sector question lol i messed up for that one.
last one is definitely 10 :biggrin: and yeah i got the turning point and the cylinder was bigger!

Good luck for Paper 2 and 3 im going to revise even harder for those just to secure a good grade! :wink:
Original post by Luckylife
lol i got the same for all of what u said except the circumference= perimeter of a sector question lol i messed up for that one.
last one is definitely 10 :biggrin: and yeah i got the turning point and the cylinder was bigger!

Good luck for Paper 2 and 3 im going to revise even harder for those just to secure a good grade! :wink:

Yayy at least I’ve got similar to someone 😭
Trueee need to try a lot harder for the other 2 papers coz I don’t know how confident I am about paper 1. What grade are you aiming for? Best of luck 😁
Oh and did anyone get
y= 5x+25
Oh and did anyone get
y= 5x+25

Im gonna go ahead and answer both threads.
I did get that answer for the y=mx+c question (I believe gradient stays same as the lines were parallel) and did end up getting y=5x+25 :colondollar: and im aiming for a grade 7 minimum! Gl
im late to the party! haha - I sat the higher papers and got your answers (if that's somewhat reassuring). I honestly cant remember if I got 3600pi though haha.
Original post by MartinB515
im late to the party! haha - I sat the higher papers and got your answers (if that's somewhat reassuring). I honestly cant remember if I got 3600pi though haha.

Yeah your quite late lol I barely remember the questions or answers :smile: Good luck on results day mate it's less then 2 weeks I think!
Original post by MartinB515

Hi do you know what questions/ what topics were on the Nov 2020 paper 3. If you can remember plz let me know
Anyone know what was on the Nov 2019 Paper 3. Like questions or topics, plz let me know if you can remember thanks.
Original post by Luckylife
Yeah your quite late lol I barely remember the questions or answers :smile: Good luck on results day mate it's less then 2 weeks I think!

Do you remember what was on November 2019 paper 3? I need it aswell as @ShahidMirza.
Hello. My daughter is having trouble accessing math AQA 2019 paper 3 from school. Does anyone remember what topics and questions came up? Potentially a mark scheme for me to have so I can help her would be great but topics will be fine? she is in year 10 and wants to revise all the past papers during the lockdown. Thank you
Reply 17
Original post by Mxttcxbb
Could someone link the 2019 November Maths AQA Paper 1,2,3I have it for a mock exam

are you doing higher because i have it. if you still want it
Original post by sxarii

Bit cheaty but whatever
Reply 19
Original post by sxarii

Hey, do you still have them? Can I have them as well? Thanks

Latest