The Student Room Group

about circumcision

girls . do you think that circumcision should be mandatory for public health?? all girls i know in uk prefer circumcised man

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sedattt
girls . do you think that circumcision should be mandatory for public health?? all girls i know in uk prefer circumcised men

I don't think it should be mandatory but it should be taught.
Reply 2
Original post by going2fail
I don't think it should be mandatory but it should be taught.

what do you mean with 'taught'. by the way you are male or female???
Reply 3
I think circumcision should be standard. I was circumcised when I was 13 and I love it.
Every man should be circumcised 🤤😍
Reply 5
Original post by alicemcdermott98
Every man should be circumcised 🤤😍

yess agree wtih you but why??
Nope, unnecessary surgery is unnecessary.

In most cases good/basic hygiene and/or condom use removes the core medical claims in favour of circumcision.

This said some males require to have surgery for medical reasons and some may decide to have it done out of choice. I would never recommend anyone to have surgery performed for cosmetic reasons, even less so to appeal to a partner.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 7
I think actually the opposite lol

Circumcision should only be allowed under medicial grounds, and if the man who is old enough to consent wants to.

I don't believe it should be mandatory and it defo shouldn't be a thing where you can choose to get your baby circumcised
No.
Original post by sedattt
girls . do you think that circumcision should be mandatory for public health?? all girls i know in uk prefer circumcised man

it doesnt matter (im from the uk and female)
Original post by sedattt

Why do you agree with forced MGM?
Reply 11
Original post by Anonymous
Why do you agree with forced MGM?

why you are anonymous??
Reply 12
Original post by elllielewis
it doesnt matter (im from the uk and female)

but there is **** cheesee. boys don't clean as much as girls. or do you like **** cheese??
Original post by sedattt
what do you mean with 'taught'. by the way you are male or female???

I am female. I think circumcision should be taught in lessons as it, one informs people what it is and two, it is not frowned upon or cause some could say awkward conversations later on.
Reply 14
Original post by going2fail
I am female. I think circumcision should be taught in lessons as it, one informs people what it is and two, it is not frowned upon or cause some could say awkward conversations later on.

yes i agree with you. it should be mandatory also for health
Original post by sedattt
yes i agree with you. it should be mandatory also for health

You support MGM for health reasons?
Original post by Anonymous
You support MGM for health reasons?

Not saying I agree with enforced circumcision like OP is suggesting, but it does have some health benefits (something a lot of people don't know about).
I think we should cut off peoples nose so they don't get snot stuck up there.
Also removing of lips would make your gums easier to keep clean.
Original post by sedattt

my bf is circumcised and slips in clean stays in hard
I’m a circumcised British man. I don’t think it shouldn’t be compulsory, but I’m glad that my parents decided to have me circumcised (for hygienic not religious reasons). My girlfriend also very much prefers it.

Quick Reply

Latest