The Student Room Group

Guys questions for you...

What is your way of telling a girl you like them and would you be first to make a move and also what do you like that girls do?
I like when girls mind their own GOD-DAMMMMN business
Original post by Amber.xxx
What is your way of telling a girl you like them and would you be first to make a move and also what do you like that girls do?

I would talk to her first see how her personality is. That's my preference looks can be descent or good but personality is more important. And yeah if she had a nice personality and I felt like she was the one you know, I would definitely make the first move. What I love is when some girls give you your personal space. Like cuddling and stuff sure that is part of the relationship but you gotta give people their space too sometimes and not get too obsessive.
I would say wtf u clapped **** get in my bed
Original post by Omertà
I would say wtf u clapped **** get in my bed

I've always dreamed of being romanced like that.
I feel really uncomfortable discussing feelings like that in person, so if I've ever told a girl I like them like that, then I've always done it by text lol. Does work though, less awkward for the both of you whatever her feelings. If she likes you back then it's easy to say it back via text, if not then she can pause and think of a way to let you down diplomatically.
Reply 6
Original post by Precious Illusions

Haven't we all.
Reply 7
Original post by Tribulogic

OOh alright then...
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
I would talk to her first see how her personality is. That's my preference looks can be descent or good but personality is more important. And yeah if she had a nice personality and I felt like she was the one you know, I would definitely make the first move. What I love is when some girls give you your personal space. Like cuddling and stuff sure that is part of the relationship but you gotta give people their space too sometimes and not get too obsessive.

Cute thanks for your help

I don't. I don't earn enough to even get a mortgage, therefore I cannot marry any girl, therefore it would be a waste of time to try to get a girlfriend.
Send them a picture of a cockerel to test the waters.
idk if shes cute anything she does will be hot to me.

i made an unintentional move to a girl when asking her something and she was interested and so was i so we talked for ages and now we're friends. and probably more. but my initial crush(whom im 2 scared to talk to) might be a potential. if she doesnt show signs i'll move to the other 1.

Hey, So I know I've been shy lately, but I do like you and wondered if you wanted to hang out a bit more?
I'd try to make the first move, hopefully without her shutting me down instantly.
I like that girls are 'usually' honest with how they feel about someone, and can relate to bad experiences when the bloke suffers one.
Reply 13
Original post by PTMalewski
I don't. I don't earn enough to even get a mortgage, therefore I cannot marry any girl, therefore it would be a waste of time to try to get a girlfriend.

Oh gosh sorry But I was dying at this lol
Reply 14
Original post by Adz2042
Hey, So I know I've been shy lately, but I do like you and wondered if you wanted to hang out a bit more?
I'd try to make the first move, hopefully without her shutting me down instantly.
I like that girls are 'usually' honest with how they feel about someone, and can relate to bad experiences when the bloke suffers one.

Thank youuu
Thank youuu

let me + others here know how it goes.
Original post by Precious Illusions

I mean it always works so... no wonder u dream of it
Original post by Tribulogic

I would get to know them and when the time is right to tell them don’t dwell on it. Just follow through and don’t sound desperate. I would say to make the first move cause it shows courage.
somthing I like is when they are open bout how they feel.
that’s just my opinion anyways, good luck man and hope all goes well

I like when girls give physical affection (Hugging, touching etc) also when you tell her you like her make sure to be straightforward with her and don’t shortcut anything, u need to be open and hounest with how u feel. I reckon if u really like her then u should make a move, try not to let it loose excitement. All in all you just need to be hounest with her and take special care of your girlfriend.

I hope this is what you were looking for, have a great day and good luck with ur girl😀

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending