The Student Room Group

Pakistani/Bengali girls, would ever date a white guy?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by ModeratelyStupid
Bengali girl here, currently dating a black guy, I’d say I don’t really have a preference when it comes to guys, so long as we mesh well together. But then again, once you go black, you never go back lolol. Also, major issue is that Pakistani and Bengalis usually come from strict/traditional Muslim families, so a lot of the time they would, but just can’t in their current situation. If my parents find out, I’ll be murdered and he’ll be murdered. So not good. I’d say the only issue would be family and how they’d take it. Don’t think imma be telling my parents till I’ve moved in with him and far away from my family, seeing as it’s not safe for us.

Are your family from strict islamic background as well as you too?
Paki and Bengali girls think they are prestige so they like dating white guys 😂😂😂 but it’s time to marry u know daddy will say no
Original post by R4JBO55
Paki and Bengali girls think they are prestige so they like dating white guys 😂😂😂 but it’s time to marry u know daddy will say no

bruv pakitani girls arent prestige brown men/boys think too much of themselves think their bigman cuh they can smoke a zoot atleast white men know how to treat their ladies
Original post by R4JBO55

no i dont think pakistani girls are prestige pakistani boys just think too much of themselves. think their ber cool and that smoking a zoot atleast white men know how to treat woman
Original post by Anonymous
As a half pakistani guy, "many of them" is quite accurate

Original post by AnharM
As a Bengali guy, "many of them" is a huge overstatement.

as a pakistani girl i think its not accurate at all not many Pakistani girls date white guys. cuh like aint daddy gunna be accepting and 2 that **** is haram
Usually if they're religious then no. It really depends on each girl. Some girls may seem and act quite western but they probably wouldn't think about a long term relationship with a white guy unless he was Muslim i guess. Some girls might flirt and lead you on so you need to fully understand what their intentions are because even if you do date them there will be differences that might get in the way. I know some girls though who date white guys and their parents are ok with it So you just gotta make sure they're fully open to it.
no i dont think pakistani girls are prestige pakistani boys just think too much of themselves. think their ber cool and that smoking a zoot atleast white men know how to treat woman

Not really there are some Bengali boys who have gone far in studies got great jobs but Bengali girls reject cause they think they are prestige and are the modern Bengali girl 😂

How do they think so much of themselves it’s Bengali girls tbh who have too much confidence. Some don’t wear hijabs because well they think they are modern
Original post by R4JBO55
How do they think so much of themselves it’s Bengali girls tbh who have too much confidence. Some don’t wear hijabs because well they think they are modern

im not bengali but its good to have to have confidence and some girls arent ready for the hijab regardless if they dont wear a scarf they could be still praying five times a day. if modesty is being prestige then that is just dumb. they just confident in what they wear. dont go around calling them prestige when its men the mainly go for modern woman instead of woman who follow culture so that makes men just as bad cuh thats not what islam teaches us. and regardless hijab or not woman should be treated with respect so do not even start on if they covered themselves we wouldnt look. because u shouldnt be looking anyway.
Original post by R4JBO55

Hm that is quite true. Actually very true
im not bengali but its good to have to have confidence and some girls arent ready for the hijab regardless if they dont wear a scarf they could be still praying five times a day. if modesty is being prestige then that is just dumb. they just confident in what they wear. dont go around calling them prestige when its men the mainly go for modern woman instead of woman who follow culture so that makes men just as bad cuh thats not what islam teaches us. and regardless hijab or not woman should be treated with respect so do not even start on if they covered themselves we wouldnt look. because u shouldnt be looking anyway.

That’s not the point the fact they aren’t wearing the hijab shows boastfulness and uncultured. The fact that they don’t wear a scarf shoes they think they are prestige and don’t need to wear a scarf because they want to be a modern Bengali girl who can’t even probably speak Bengali 😂 the fact they don’t wear a hijab shows they are disrespectful tbh not to mention they have a boyfriend too
Original post by R4JBO55
That’s not the point the fact they aren’t wearing the hijab shows boastfulness and uncultured. The fact that they don’t wear a scarf shoes they think they are prestige and don’t need to wear a scarf because they want to be a modern Bengali girl who can’t even probably speak Bengali 😂 the fact they don’t wear a hijab shows they are disrespectful tbh not to mention they have a boyfriend too

so do bengali and pakistani boys have girlfriends so u cant just point out Bengali girls.
so do bengali and pakistani boys have girlfriends so u cant just point out Bengali girls.

Ok cool Bengali and Pakistani girls
Original post by R4JBO55
Ok cool Bengali and Pakistani girls

how about ok cool bengali and pakistani boys
how about ok cool bengali and pakistani boys

Yh but Bengali girls jus ignore them cause they think they’re prestige
Original post by R4JBO55
Yh but Bengali girls jus ignore them cause they think they’re prestige

What makes u think that?
I would if they were interested in me
I wouldn’t bc I’m into Asian guys rather than white guys. Well I’m a Bengali Muslim girl currently engaged to a Korean Muslim (he’s a revert).
My parents don’t care unless they are Muslim. Well, my mum is second generation and distances from her toxic af family and is quite western in some ways, and doesn’t seem to like or care for Bangladesh and being Bengali. My dad came here when he was a toddler so is a first generation however acts more like a second generation to me. My dad still is in touch with his family in England and the ones who were living back home (now in America with my dad’s sister) and has respect for Bengalis and Bangladesh however is quite western. I think I’m more third then second generation and this has influenced the fact that my parents don’t care about marrying for race but religion instead.
However my parents would ship me with their Bengali friend’s son, who tried to strangle me when I was ten, saying how handsome he is etc. And my mum would say to marry a white man, my dad going on about Hispanic men whilst my uncle saying to marry within our ethnic background (starting from when I was 13).
Imagine their surprise when my Korean friend from when I went to Korea to teach in my matriculation converted to Islam and proposed to me. I obviously said yes because he was good-looking and well mannered, and a good Muslim. My mum agreed to it “isn’t he like those boys you listened to?” I LIKED KPOP OK whilst my dad was sceptical. But my fiancé was intent on marrying me and I quoted that you shouldn’t deny a proposal from a Muslim, and it went ahead. I already met his family and they liked me. Long story short I don’t like white men or worship them. I am not from East London btw either and we shouldn’t generalise either. All I know is that there will be quite a few Pakistani-Bengalis by the way Tiktok is going and by the increasing amount of Bengali Kpop fans...
Sorry if this was long but yeah.
I wouldn’t bc I’m into Asian guys rather than white guys. Well I’m a Bengali Muslim girl currently engaged to a Korean Muslim (he’s a revert).
My parents don’t care unless they are Muslim. Well, my mum is second generation and distances from her toxic af family and is quite western in some ways, and doesn’t seem to like or care for Bangladesh and being Bengali. My dad came here when he was a toddler so is a first generation however acts more like a second generation to me. My dad still is in touch with his family in England and the ones who were living back home (now in America with my dad’s sister) and has respect for Bengalis and Bangladesh however is quite western. I think I’m more third then second generation and this has influenced the fact that my parents don’t care about marrying for race but religion instead.
However my parents would ship me with their Bengali friend’s son, who tried to strangle me when I was ten, saying how handsome he is etc. And my mum would say to marry a white man, my dad going on about Hispanic men whilst my uncle saying to marry within our ethnic background (starting from when I was 13).
Imagine their surprise when my Korean friend from when I went to Korea to teach in my matriculation converted to Islam and proposed to me. I obviously said yes because he was good-looking and well mannered, and a good Muslim. My mum agreed to it “isn’t he like those boys you listened to?” I LIKED KPOP OK whilst my dad was sceptical. But my fiancé was intent on marrying me and I quoted that you shouldn’t deny a proposal from a Muslim, and it went ahead. I already met his family and they liked me. Long story short I don’t like white men or worship them. I am not from East London btw either and we shouldn’t generalise either. All I know is that there will be quite a few Pakistani-Bengalis by the way Tiktok is going and by the increasing amount of Bengali Kpop fans...
Sorry if this was long but yeah.

Stop trolling

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending