The Student Room Group

I’m still a virgin, doing A-levels and live in London. AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Olivia.Omo16
Yeah the content is mad! Did you do AQA?

yup
Original post by Krunker482
You wanted to flirt here but that's not what you got, did you

No I did not want to flirt but I just wanna talk coz I don’t wanna revise lol
Depends?!? Do you take of the crust off your sandwiches?

Does I don't eat sandwiches count as an answer?

(But if I did then no 😬😬😬)
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by NotNotBatman
Media's reaction to incels - what's that?

What type of animation films?

I’ve seen on articles and discuss in class how incels are relating to this film. They are basically saying that the film is supporting the incel movement as they joker is kinda like an Incel.
Original post by frozen999
yup

Do you remember what came up on the exam?
I’ve seen on articles and discuss in class how incels are relating to this film. They are basically saying that the film is supporting the incel movement as they joker is kinda like an Incel.

Oh and any animation film. My favourite is spider-verse so far.
Do you remember what came up on the exam?

yes i do and no i won't be telling you because its your mock exam. if this is your attitude you're seriously not getting an A*
yes i do and no i won't be telling you because its your mock exam. if this is your attitude you're seriously not getting an A*

Ok I’m only asking so I can work out what might come up in my exam this year. Idk if my school is actually gonna use last years exam they said that last time and it didn’t happen. I’m gonna work hard to get an A-A* anyway.
Original post by keep_drowning
Does I don't eat sandwiches count as an answer?

(But if I did then no 😬😬😬)

😞 we’re not the same.
Ok I’m only asking so I can work out what might come up in my exam this year. Idk if my school is actually gonna use last years exam they said that last time and it didn’t happen. I’m gonna work hard to get an A-A* anyway.

just try your best and you will be okay but if you know what will come up then whats the point of that mock? and yes they will because nearly every school uses the previous years because they aren't out.
just try your best and you will be okay but if you know what will come up then whats the point of that mock? and yes they will because nearly every school uses the previous years because they aren't out.

I wasn’t even trying to cheat in my mocks. I’ve already done a test. I’ve done this in GCSES English, I’m just making an assumption based on what came up on the exam last year so I know what to focus on when time come. I think you just assumed that I wanted to cheat.
I wasn’t even trying to cheat in my mocks. I’ve already done a test. I’ve done this in GCSES English, I’m just making an assumption based on what came up on the exam last year so I know what to focus on when time come. I think you just assumed that I wanted to cheat.

this is cheating for gods sake.
I’m bored and I might take a long time to answer haha 😆

Info: Are you hot? If so, can we have your nudes?

drag him queen b.
what year are you in & what are your predicted grades?

what course do you want to do at university?

Is it more so thinking smart
Original post by ilikecheddar
Info: Are you hot? If so, can we have your nudes?

Meh not really
Original post by cheerIeader
what year are you in & what are your predicted grades?

what course do you want to do at university?

Year 13 and ABB (so no need for cheating)
And sociology and criminology
Is it more so thinking smart

How ridiculous. You want an A* yet you are already prepared to cheat by trying to find out what topics came up for the 2019 exam. These are your last ever exams before your a levels and i think you should work hard for them rather than finding ways to cheat. Good luck getting that A*
How ridiculous. You want an A* yet you are already prepared to cheat by trying to find out what topics came up for the 2019 exam. These are your last ever exams before your a levels and i think you should work hard for them rather than finding ways to cheat. Good luck getting that A*

Oh I’ll get it but I literally was not thinking about my mocks as i had a end of unit test. I just revise through looking at past papers and answering them and making predictions about what might com up so does that mean I’ve been cheating this whole time? It’s not the real thing anyway. I’ll find it any other way but I won’t want to cheat in a SOCIOLOGY exam. But I’m sill working for that A-A*. Thanks for the help 😊

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest