The Student Room Group

Girth or length ladies?

Always interesting to see other peoples views on what they prefer. Girth or length?
Measurement?

Scroll to see replies

Tsr is finished
Reply 2
Does there really need to be another thread on this?
Original post by Drewski
Does there really need to be another thread on this?

But it's such an important topic to discuss!

I'd take an average length girthy penis over a long skinny penis, thank you.
All about girth, like a tuna can.
Original post by Anonymous__02
Tsr is finished

:clap2:
Original post by DiddyDecAlt

Ah the tuna can; an appropriate substitution in times of need.
Original post by Precious Illusions
Ah the tuna can; an appropriate substitution in times of need.

One of the better substitutions in the home.
Original post by Anonymous
Always interesting to see other peoples views on what they prefer. Girth or length?
Measurement?

Guys obsess over this, but the irony is that from a female perspective it's not that important at all. It's a fact that most women can't orgasm from penetration alone, and we need a lot more stimulation than guys do. It's not what you have, but what you do with it that's important. My boyfriend is well endowed in both length and girth, yet I've never actually got off from penetration - it's just uncomfortable and painful (even though he's gentle). But he's amazing and really attentive at foreplay (and takes his time with it - it's true that foreplay is as much a part of sex as penetration is). Honestly that's so much sexier than a guy who jackhammers for 2 minutes and treats you like the crusty sock he keeps in his bedroom
(edited 4 years ago)

Never had you down as a the type of girl who likes a chode. You learn something every day.

*other cans are available.
Original post by Reality Check
*other cans are available.

Sardine cans not recommended.
Sardine cans not recommended.

Nor a corned beef tin. Particularly one of those giant ones they have at the butchers.
Girth and length are both important to me. Average length is fine by me.
Girth. My boyfriend has a long **** and sometimes it’s painful during sex. No fun
Never had you down as a the type of girl who likes a chode. You learn something every day.

Hahahaha. I like to surprise people. I thought chodes were short and thick! I said average length! What kind of girl did you have me down as? Makes it sound like you imagined me being some sort of...length queen. It was a hypothetical alright :colonhash:
Hahahaha. I like to surprise people. I thought chodes were short and thick! I said average length! What kind of girl did you have me down as? Makes it sound like you imagined me being some sort of...length queen. It was a hypothetical alright :colonhash:

You're right, of course - but I couldn't resist being able to use the word 'chode' in context. Shall we just say a 'girthy wang'. Your choices regarding members are entirely yours to make. I shouldn't pry anyway.
Reply 17
Original post by lololemons
Guys obsess over this, but the irony is that from a female perspective it's not that important at all. It's a fact that most women can't orgasm from penetration alone, and we need a lot more stimulation than guys do. It's not what you have, but what you do with it that's important. My boyfriend is well endowed in both length and girth, yet I've never actually got off from penetration - it's just uncomfortable and painful (even though he's gentle). But he's amazing and really attentive at foreplay (and takes his time with it - it's true that foreplay is as much a part of sex as penetration is). Honestly that's so much sexier than a guy who jackhammers for 2 minutes and treats you like the crusty sock he keeps in his bedroom

Yes. Foreplay is the most important thing. I think that women, for sure, value it! Your penis size question is , if you are honest, about your ego and not about msking sure that your partner feels valued and fulfilled sexually with you. And here is another profound thought: how you treat her outside of the bedroom will impact on your sex life
You're right, of course - but I couldn't resist being able to use the word 'chode' in context. Shall we just say a 'girthy wang'. Your choices regarding members are entirely yours to make. I shouldn't pry anyway.

I'm sure PI saw that you were only trying to get to the thrust of her argument.

Sounds like an order at a coffee shop

Quick Reply

Latest