The Student Room Group

Comment weird stuff that happen to you or crazy stuff

oof just bored i had some weird **** happen to me oof . comment funny things and memes and stuff.
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Saw a guy grab 3 bottles of whisky in Aldi today and run straight out the fire exit.
someone stalk me for a week on google maps.
a guy tried to grab my bum this dude name jordan is sticking his tongue out at me with to fingers beside each side right now.
I saw a swan in the park walking all over the flowers because swans are dicks.

Original post by DiddyDecAlt
I saw a swan in the park walking all over the flowers because swans are dicks.

Maybe the flowers provoked him, ever think about that?
i pop a 8th grade kids balls before.
Original post by Precious Illusions
Maybe the flowers provoked him, ever think about that?

Swans are like geese, nature's anarchists.
yesterday my bff friend said that i had a fat ass she text it to her then she showed me i didnt know what to say so then i told my bff to text her say that i said thanks also her friend acts like a full boy that what everyone said then a man stalk all of use in a cab then said ik were your going iam calling the police i was like tf for what tho yeah then this boy mama pulled up and said who ever pushed my son tell him that iam beat his a**
(edited 4 years ago)
Crazy stuff: TSR's Chat forum.
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Crazy stuff: TSR's Chat forum.

Doesn't even compare to Relationships :lol:
oof i dont know if i should say this one oof
I was under a secret weird government experiment, I was a human guinea pig if you will....
Original post by GoodOleJohnson
I was under a secret weird government experiment, I was a human guinea pig if you will....

is you fr?
Original post by shannon4life
is you fr?

Um yeah... But I won't go into to as I will just seem mad or crazy. First time I've actually ever mentioned it
Um yeah... But I won't go into to as I will just seem mad or crazy. First time I've actually ever mentioned it

nooooo tell meh plz 😢
Original post by shannon4life
nooooo tell meh plz 😢

Just type into Google US government human experiments, and that will give you an idea of what governments get up too.
UK government no better.
Reply 17
Broke my femur bone.....
Just type into Google US government human experiments, and that will give you an idea of what governments get up too.
UK government no better.

iam really sorry for you
ok so i was like nine and this boy who was ten he said i dare you to take your paints off and sit on my lap so i did it i dont know why then he put his hand in my pannys and started moveing his hand around i ask him what and why he was doing that he said iam just exploreing i said arent you a girl just like everyone els he said no iam a boy and i have a d*** i ask him what that is and what its use for he said its used for pissing and other stuff i said ok also i was in a bus at the time in the back of the bus going to the sunshine house daycare then he got on top of me and i asked him what are you doing he said nothing then we were almost to the day care he told me to but my paints back on so yeah i feel really stupid for doing that but i didnt know either.

Quick Reply

Latest