The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE English Literature Questions Help

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could give me a good place to find loads of practice questions for the GCSE AQA English Literature papers. I'm not really looking for past papers, because I've pretty much seen all of them already, just for a load of practice questions about the texts and poems I can do
Original post by NoaaaC
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could give me a good place to find loads of practice questions for the GCSE AQA English Literature papers. I'm not really looking for past papers, because I've pretty much seen all of them already, just for a load of practice questions about the texts and poems I can do

Hi there,

What texts are you studying?
Reply 2
Original post by Mona123456
Hi there,

What texts are you studying?

Romeo and Juliet, An Inspector Calls and A Christmas Carol
Original post by NoaaaC
Romeo and Juliet, An Inspector Calls and A Christmas Carol

Mr Bruff, Mr Salles and Stacey Reay have great YouTube videos. Out of the texts you study, I only did An Inspector Calls, but if you do practice questions on eg each character (such as ‘how does Priestly present ‘X’ throughout the play’ or ‘how does Priestly contrast ‘X’ and ‘Y’ throughout the play) and different themes, that should be plenty. The main thing is learning lots of quotes and analysis you can adapt to different situations. Good luck.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending