The Student Room Group

Portsmouth dental development programme

Hi just wondering if anyone has applied for the dental development programme at Portsmouth, and if anyone has heard anything back yet either way?

Scroll to see replies

I have applied for this :smile: have you heard back yet?
Reply 2
Original post by hayleyschapman
I have applied for this :smile: have you heard back yet?

Hi yeh I gt an email last week have you not heard back yet?
Reply 3
Did you get offered a place? Or are you still waiting to hear back?
Reply 4
Original post by Ciannarai
Hi yeh I gt an email last week have you not heard back yet?

Reply 5
Original post by Hugo132

Not heard anything back yet, have you?
Reply 6
Not heard anything back yet, have you?

No nothing yet, they said end of November most likely... I can't remember how many people they said that they were interviewing, did they tell you?
Reply 7
Original post by Hugo132
No nothing yet, they said end of November most likely... I can't remember how many people they said that they were interviewing, did they tell you?

End of November wow that's not alot of notice OK I thought it was a couple of weeks after interview, I'm not sure how many were interviewed but I think there are about 10 places left x
Reply 8
End of November wow that's not alot of notice OK I thought it was a couple of weeks after interview, I'm not sure how many were interviewed but I think there are about 10 places left x

Oh right, have other people heard back then? If there are only 10 places left
Reply 9
Original post by Hugo132
Oh right, have other people heard back then? If there are only 10 places left

I'm not sure, I'm just going with what one of the students said, how long ago was your interview?
Reply 10
I'm not sure, I'm just going with what one of the students said, how long ago was your interview?

Oh I see, about 2 weeks ago wbu?
Reply 11
Original post by Hugo132
Oh I see, about 2 weeks ago wbu?

Yhh same, I know there was a delay cus something went wrong with the systems
Reply 12
Yhh same, I know there was a delay cus something went wrong with the systems

Really? Hopefully it won't be the end of November, especially if there is now only 10 places left
Reply 13
Original post by Hugo132
Really? Hopefully it won't be the end of November, especially if there is now only 10 places left

I can't see it being that late as some people may reject n they might have to fill thoes spaces and then the paperwork to enrol everyone
Reply 14
Anyone heard anything yet?
Reply 15
Original post by Hugo132
Anyone heard anything yet?

Nothing yet, the wait is killing me!! Im do eager haha have u had any emails?
Reply 16
Nothing yet, the wait is killing me!! Im do eager haha have u had any emails?

Nope, such a long wait
Reply 17
Bumping this thread to see if anyone that applied for this course has heard back yet, at this rate, I believe end of November we will find out but would like to know if anyone has been offered anything, no communication from the Uni itself is a bit worrying, I thought they would have conducted an email and broadcasted out once all applicants have had their interviews like other Unis
Reply 18
Original post by Hugo132
Bumping this thread to see if anyone that applied for this course has heard back yet, at this rate, I believe end of November we will find out but would like to know if anyone has been offered anything, no communication from the Uni itself is a bit worrying, I thought they would have conducted an email and broadcasted out once all applicants have had their interviews like other Unis

I phoned the other Day, as I have a child and job and wanted to feel a bit more organised and they said when the interviews are over everyone will know. No known date yet for the end of interviews or when we shall know but she said it should be by the end of November. The course won't start until the 21st of Jan aswell, online it says 8th. I've not heard anything yet x
Reply 19
I phoned the other Day, as I have a child and job and wanted to feel a bit more organised and they said when the interviews are over everyone will know. No known date yet for the end of interviews or when we shall know but she said it should be by the end of November. The course won't start until the 21st of Jan aswell, online it says 8th. I've not heard anything yet x

Oh good that you got a response, just frustrating I suppose especially in regards to work, I wonder why the start date has changed

Quick Reply

Latest