The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anyone got an interview yet? If so, please quote your stats, if you don't mind :smile:
Original post by aaryan376
Anyone got an interview yet? If so, please quote your stats, if you don't mind :smile:

I called the admissions office today and asked when we should be expecting to hear back, the man said next week xx
Original post by medicinegal04030
I called the admissions office today and asked when we should be expecting to hear back, the man said next week xx

What grades did you get? If you don’t mind me asking
I havent got an interview yet btw but do you mean gcse or alevel?
I havent got an interview yet btw but do you mean gcse or alevel?

Just GCSE, predicted and UCAT
GCSE :99998A*A*A*7AA
Predicted:AAA
UCAT: not very high but 610 B2
Wbu?
(edited 4 years ago)

are we allowed to book what date and time we want or will they give us the set time and date for us?
Original post by Elissamoor123
Is Plymouth a diverse place to study or is it all just white people.. any Indians doing medicine or Asian people doing medicine.

Yeah, I'm south Asian. Thought the exact same thing, not like I'm bothered about being around white people, just want to know if it's diverse and if it had any "Race rows" as Exeter did in 2018. I'm applying to med this year with 2390 with a A*AA Prediction. It's gonna be tough :frown: Good luck to you though
Heyy
I've applied for plymouth with 2390 ucat and AAA what are the chances I would get an interview this year .
Original post by X1PRINCE
Yeah, I'm south Asian. Thought the exact same thing, not like I'm bothered about being around white people, just want to know if it's diverse and if it had any "Race rows" as Exeter did in 2018. I'm applying to med this year with 2390 with a A*AA Prediction. It's gonna be tough :frown: Good luck to you though

Exact same ethnicity, exact same ucat score as me and exact same predictions loool
Good luck bro!
I teach medical students from Plymouth uni (I am on here getting info for my son) and I can confirm that they are a very diverse group.
Original post by Abzy2002
Exact same ethnicity, exact same ucat score as me and exact same predictions loool
Good luck bro!

Good Luck to you too man! , where you from? I'm from London.
Original post by X1PRINCE
Good Luck to you too man! , where you from? I'm from London.

Me too!
Original post by Abzy2002
Me too!

Ah this calm man. Thought I was the only one haha.
Reply 74
Son just got interview for Plymouth on 28.11.19
Original post by Ann2000

Hi, congrats to your son.
Would you mind me asking what his stats were?
Original post by Ann2000

this may sound really silly but it’s not the 28th of November yet
this may sound really silly but it’s not the 28th of November yet

As in the interview will take place on the 28th.
Original post by Babs_010
As in the interview will take place on the 28th.

awww congrats
Original post by Babs_010
Hi, congrats to your son.
Would you mind me asking what his stats were?

Yes please state what his sats are

Latest

Trending

Trending