The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by asairab
I went to one last year and ended up getting an unconditional :smile: I learnt a lot about the uni as well, it was actually pretty helpful!

But they stopped giving unconditional offers this year, or at least I heard that :/ so I really don’t understand what’s going on 🤪
Original post by twinkle23
I chose Chemistry, Maths, Biology, and Psychology, in that order. Yes, the offer includes Chemistry. :smile:

Cool. That's good news then! The number of benches for first year Chemists is limited.
I got an offer for Computer Science and Mathematics with Industrial Experience from Manchester today!
Original post by twinkle23
I chose Chemistry, Maths, Biology, and Psychology, in that order. Yes, the offer includes Chemistry. :smile:

Original post by lemmens
well done!! :smile:) I’m another natsci applicant to durham and just wondered whether you’d mind sharing what subjects your offer is for and your stats?

Hi, lemmens. This is the reply twinkle gave me some hours ago.
Original post by Abby__
What were you predicted grades and GCSEs if you don’t mind me asking

Sufficient to satisfy the conditions of the Warwick standard offer for 4 A Levels.
I just got an offer from Sheffield for Aerospace Engineering :smile:
I’ve had unconditional from De Montfort for broadcast journalism , Northumbria university for media and journalism , Nottingham Trent for journalism , and university of Stirling for journalism studies
I received an offer from uni of Birmingham and an offer from uni of Nottingham today (both for Biochem)
Hi, just got a conditional AAA from UCL for biomedical sciences
Original post by Nat948
But they stopped giving unconditional offers this year, or at least I heard that :/ so I really don’t understand what’s going on 🤪

Maybe unconditional if firmed? I would say if you’re considering firming or insuring them then go along if you can :smile:
nottingham architecture AAA / A*AB offer
Original post by LostStudentSOS
Anyone who applied to Nottingham for architecture and have received and offer, how long after you submitted your portfolio did they reply???

17 days :smile:
Update

Thanks to everyone who's updated their offers today. I've recorded 75 new offers in the Big List, including a first response from Cumbria University.

This will be the last update before Friday night as I'm backed up with meetings all day tomorrow.
Original post by ditemeja
Yep! Contextual offer gang? Which college have you applied to?

John Snow, you?
got an interview for medicine at UEA for December
St Andrews, Sheffield and UEA sent out interview invites for medicine yesterday if that helps anyone x
Had offers from Birmingham, Leicester and Lancaster for Politics and Sociology
Original post by diana_mdf
I received mine yesterday as well

Nice one, which halls you looking at?
Offers from Durham, King's London and Royal Holloway for History
Original post by millie.123
got an interview for medicine at UEA for December

Congrats!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending