The Student Room Group

How to get a reference?

I'm thinking of picking up A-Level Philosophy this year after finishing my A-Levels last year, I haven't previously taken A-Level Philosophy before, how do I get a reference and predicted grade?
Original post by Christiantaylor
I'm thinking of picking up A-Level Philosophy this year after finishing my A-Levels last year, I haven't previously taken A-Level Philosophy before, how do I get a reference and predicted grade?

Hey, :hello:

Usually a reference for academic purposes will be from someone who has taught or assessed you academically.

You may wish to contact past A-Level tutors or even GCSE teachers if this is accepted.

I would check with the institution you are applying to, to be sure what they are after.

Tom :biggrin:
Original post by Liverpool Hope University
Hey, :hello:

Usually a reference for academic purposes will be from someone who has taught or assessed you academically.

You may wish to contact past A-Level tutors or even GCSE teachers if this is accepted.

I would check with the institution you are applying to, to be sure what they are after.

Tom :biggrin:

Would my old teachers be able to predict me a grade?
Would my old teachers be able to predict me a grade?

I would contact the institution who you are doing the A-Level with for a predicated grade.

Dom :h:
you ask for one?
Original post by Liverpool Hope University
I would contact the institution who you are doing the A-Level with for a predicated grade.

Dom :h:

I'm doing it independently, but attending a nearby sixth form to sit the exams
I'm doing it independently, but attending a nearby sixth form to sit the exams

Hey,

I would ask your all old teachers, but it may be the case that they wouldn't be able to predict a grade as it is a different course than the one they taught you on.

Tom :shakehand:

Quick Reply

Latest