The Student Room Group

Meaty McMeatface

:wavey:

although there are some people who do not appreciate meat, most normal people enjoy it.

:drool:
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 1
meat provides valuable micro nutrients which people on meat free diets miss out on.
Reply 3
Original post by the bear
:wavey:

although there are some people who do not appreciate meat, most normal people enjoy it.

http://media.safebee.com/assets/images/2015/12/tiger-meat.jpg.838x0_q67_crop-smart.jpg

:drool:

Excuse me!?
Reply 4
if you are not sure how to cook meat then ..... don't !!!

be like the locals in Ethiopia and eat this delicious foodstuff raw :h:
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by 8472

Excuse me!?

it's like Tiger Bread.... you don't think Tesco's uses actual Tigers in their bakery ?... i mean surely not ?

:afraid:
Reply 6
Original post by 8472

Excuse me!?

"The stuff isn't really the meat from a big cat, but rather a dish that consists of raw ground beef, raw egg, spices and onions, according to FoodSafety.gov. Also known as a “cannibal sandwich,” tiger meat is especially popular in communities with large populations of German immigrants, according to South Dakota Magazine.
it's like Tiger Bread.... you don't think Tesco's uses actual Tigers in their bakery ?... i mean surely not ?

:afraid:

They use Tiger blood in the loaf :yep:
Reply 8
"The stuff isn't really the meat from a big cat, but rather a dish that consists of raw ground beef, raw egg, spices and onions, according to FoodSafety.gov. Also known as a “cannibal sandwich,” tiger meat is especially popular in communities with large populations of German immigrants, according to South Dakota Magazine.

Ooooh. I see :holmes:

Panic over.
Reply 9
And this thread exists becuase...?
Reply 10
Giraffe Bread.... contains fresh Giraffes

:hmmmm2:
Reply 11
Original post by lia_r18

becuase certain people on here wish to prevent normal eaters from being allowed to speak
Original post by lia_r18

Smells like bears bait
I've eaten yak and camel before.

Quick Reply

Latest